Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 12th, 2010, 04:59 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: All Snowed In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Once in 20 or 30 years we get a stretch of 100+ weather for a week or so in NY. It's brutal. But we are used to 90 most summers.
Yeah, we call that July, August, and September down here
Try May, June, July, August, September and October here in Southern, AZ
Yeah, we have an office in 'Zona. It's even a beating for us Texans to go there in the summer.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old February 12th, 2010, 05:44 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

The snow fall yesterday in Dallas was the most since 1978 last I heard, so the worst snow blizzard in over 30 years for North Texas.

However, I still got my scape in, says the Texas boy who actually enjoyed driving on the snow covered roads.

Thanks Dignan! It was a good session.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old February 12th, 2010, 06:19 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We got over a foot of the stuff at my house. As well as no power.

I talked to DrLivingston today and I know he's in the same "power" boat. Glad you got to get some 'Scape in Ry. Wanted to, but no power and a freaked out family does not equal good times if I leave to go a' 'scapin'.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; February 12th, 2010 at 07:11 PM.
Old February 12th, 2010, 07:07 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My weather is worse than your weather!
Old February 12th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can't be. You're not at your in-laws like I am.

Old February 12th, 2010, 07:18 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
We got over a foot of the stuff at my house. As well as no power.

I talked to DrLivingston today and I know he's in the same "power" boat. Glad you got to get some 'Scape in Ry. Wanted to, but no power and a freaked out family does not equal good times if I leave to go a' 'scapin'.
Holy crap! You guys got dumped on.
I hope all of your power is restored soon and you can get your 'Scaping in.

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old February 12th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Who Bummed Woo

Thanks man. It hasn't been all peaches and cream, but it could've been a lot worse. At my job yesterday, four trees fell due to the weight of the snow and we had to cut them down because they were falling on the cars in the parking lot.

My house had my neighbor's trees fall over into our yard over night, as well as us having one of our smaller trees fall into the driveway. I immediately thought about the falling trees from the day before and thought I was in for a long day, but fortunately, a few "shaken" limbs later, and everything righted itself, at least enough to get out and get over to my in-laws.

Of course the worse part by far is that my in-laws don't game.

Old February 13th, 2010, 01:34 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Made it to Brooklyn tonight. The snow was all cleaned off the roads well enough. Great night of Scape with Chas, Shermandavies, and Kolakoski.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion