Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 10th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Return To Savage! 6/11/16 Savage, MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Of course there's room! @akden please bring the map. Clan, please (as I've written elsewhere) keep the old trophy. You earned it.
Thank you DS! I appreciate the sentiment. I've just spoken with Xanth and he seems keen to the idea. So as long as I get no objection from the wife, and I don't know why I would as she is working tommorow, it looks like we'll be there.

Can I trouble someone to bring an army for Xanth. He said something about Jotun., but whatever anyone wants to bring is appreciated.
@Dad_Scaper , OK, I'll bring Fossil, too.

@clancampbell , I sent you a PM. Let me know what you and Xanth need, and I can bring it along tomorrow.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events