Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 17th, 2011, 05:43 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: LC's Customs-Vydar Assassin (with animated card) 11/17

Updated Braga Tyr with spite's advice (and made an animated card for him just because ).

Sorry for the long load time.

Old November 17th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Updated Braga Tyr with spite's advice (and made an animated card for him just because ).

Sorry for the long load time.

Cool! How do I get it to print that way?

Quote:
CHANGE OF PLANS
After revealing a numbered order marker on an Army Card you control and instead of taking a turn with that figure, you may reveal the "X" order marker on this card and take a turn with Braga Tyr instead.
This assumes you weren't taking OM 3 off on turn 1.

If you are taking OM3 (or OM2 for that matter) on turn 1, you'd still get to use OM1, right? If so, would this work?
Quote:
CHANGE OF PLANS
Before taking your normal turn, you may reveal the "X" order marker on this card and immediately take a turn with Braga Tyr. If you do, you must remove one unrevealed order marker from another Army Card you control.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 17th, 2011, 09:54 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Cool! How do I get it to print that way?
Thats easy. I will send you a .jpg of each frame in the animation and you can print them all out and make a flip book out of them. That is what I do each time I reveal an OM on him. I also make a breezy whooshing sound with my mouth to go with the moving fog effect.

For some reason I have been having a hard time getting my friends to come over and play HS with me.

The intent of the power was that instead of revealing, for instance, your 2 OM on your second turn, you reveal the X OM. That way you still have an unrevealed OM to keep your opponent guessing. The numbered OM that you do not reveal must be the OM for that turn. In other words, if you reveal the X OM on your first turn, you cannot reveal the 1 OM during that round or take a turn with it.

I can work on the wording for it. I will not, however, be making another animated card for the update. Too much work for too little effect.
Old November 17th, 2011, 10:15 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

That's pretty awesome, Lama. Now you've got me thinking about how the other cards could be animated. Lava explosion on the Utgar card, wavering heat on the Einar card, whipping wind on the Einar card, etc.

Just thoughts. You probably should NOT go and do all of those. Unless you really want to. Awesome assassin, though.
Old December 1st, 2011, 03:52 PM

Re: LC's Customs-Utgar Guard (with animated card) 12/01

Another OM based power card. As well as an animated card inspired by spite.

I am not sure about his cost. Any thoughts?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards