Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 27th, 2012, 05:24 PM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker
Re: Oklahoma Heroscape Event Around NHSD

My bro-in-law, myself and 2 (of my 5) sons. So 4 total.

That is lengthy, but does make sense. I'll explain it to my boys sometime before the tourney. Thanks! No more questions at the moment...perhaps later.

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo
Old August 27th, 2012, 06:35 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourshadow View Post
My bro-in-law, myself and 2 (of my 5) sons. So 4 total.
Good to hear--that's very exciting.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 28th, 2012, 12:53 PM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker

Another question: Will glyphs be involved? If so, which? If glyphs being involved is up for a vote, then I would most definitely vote "No".

Also, if it's important/relevant, I vote no customs of any kind.

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo
Old August 28th, 2012, 12:59 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Another question: Will glyphs be involved? If so, which? If glyphs being involved is up for a vote, then I would most definitely vote "No".
Most, if not all, maps will have glyphs. We will not use any broken glyphs like Range +4, Thorian, etc. Most of them will be Move +2, Initiative +8, and Wannok (the glyph of Wounding). If there is a map that has an appropriately strategic location, there might be an Attack +1 or Defense +1 glyph, but I tend not to use those.

Quote:
There will be no customs.

I'm planning to have some kind of exit poll to gather people's opinions about using C3V or SoV figures for future events, since those are so heavily vetted and easily accessible. However, they will not be allowed at this event on October 20th.

--
--
--

--
Old August 28th, 2012, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Most, if not all, maps will have glyphs. We will not use any broken glyphs like Range +4, Thorian, etc. Most of them will be Move +2, Initiative +8, and Wannok (the glyph of Wounding). If there is a map that has an appropriately strategic location, there might be an Attack +1 or Defense +1 glyph, but I tend not to use those.

Quote:
There will be no customs.

I'm planning to have some kind of exit poll to gather people's opinions about using C3V or SoV figures for future events, since those are so heavily vetted and easily accessible. However, they will not be allowed at this event on October 20th.
Thank you. Your prompt answers are greatly appreciated. We are definitely looking forward to this.

Old August 28th, 2012, 03:02 PM

No problem FourShadow. I'm also looking forward to it.

--
--
--

--

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events