Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old April 2nd, 2023, 10:27 AM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sharpened Heroscape Models by gatormustang

I have completed the sharpening of Taelord the Kyrie Warrior from @scapedood scanned version. It is now posted on my Thingiverse link on the main page of this thread.
Old April 3rd, 2023, 07:44 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Mrcellophane1978 @gatormustang I am happy to mail you guys any figures I own that you need as references for you to sharpen the scans. So long as I can get them back in a month or two.

Also, if there's any way we can create a master thread that includes both of your work that would be awesome.
Old April 3rd, 2023, 10:11 AM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
@Mrcellophane1978 @gatormustang I am happy to mail you guys any figures I own that you need as references for you to sharpen the scans. So long as I can get them back in a month or two.

Also, if there's any way we can create a master thread that includes both of your work that would be awesome.
@Knox that is a very kind offer. At the moment due to @White Knight and @Myriadite generosity of providing really great photos I believe I am good with seeing the detail I need for sharpening up @scapedood scanned models.

As for merging both mine and @Mrcellophane1978 threads I am not sure how that is done. Both of us would need edit rights so that as we continue to add sharpened models we could just edit the main page. I'll try to reach out to one of the Heroscapers that has administrative rights to see what the best way to do this would be. I would also want Mrcellophane1978 to be good with it since he actually started first and then got me motivated to take on a sharpening project to help move things along.
Old April 3rd, 2023, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriadite View Post
Tornak I have, so here are several angles since he is a detailed fellow. Hopefully I can brighten up the photographs at a later date:

Tornak:
Spoiler Alert!
@Myriadite thank you once again for the photos of Tornak. I am currently working on him. Is there any way that you might be able to provide some updated photos that are a lighter like you did for Marcus, Venoc Warlord, and Anubian Wolves? The photos you provided will work, but I am trying to see a little better detail in his face and am struggling a little to make sure I see those details clearly.

Last edited by gatormustang; April 3rd, 2023 at 04:55 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2023, 10:03 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
@Myriadite thank you once again for the photos of Tornak. I am currently working on him. Is there any way that you might be able to provide some updated photos that are a lighter like you did for Marcus, Venoc Warlord, and Anubian Wolves? The photos you provided will work, but I am trying to see a little better detail in his face and am struggling a little to make sure I see those details clearly.
Sure! I can get those posted tomorrow night.
Old April 4th, 2023, 09:51 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here are updated photographs; I have also updated the original post containing them to avoid confusion:

Tornak:

Spoiler Alert!
Old April 5th, 2023, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Here are updated photographs; I have also updated the original post containing them to avoid confusion:

Tornak:

Spoiler Alert!
@Myriadite these are exactly what I needed. Thank you once again for helping me with my sharpening effort.
Old April 5th, 2023, 09:06 AM

A few more:

Blade Gruts:

Spoiler Alert!
Old April 5th, 2023, 05:23 PM

Quote:
A few more:

Blade Gruts:

Spoiler Alert!
@Myriadite this is awesome thank you continuing to push the photos.
Old April 22nd, 2023, 02:57 PM

Several pictures of Brave Arrow

Brave Arrow:

Spoiler Alert!

Photo progress based on original post:
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 22nd, 2023, 03:03 PM

And now Braxas. Let me know if more detailed photos are necessary; it is harder to pick everything up with black models.

Braxas:

Spoiler Alert!

Photo progress based on original post:
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 26th, 2023, 10:28 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Can you guys do the Greenscale Warriors? And the Ashigaru?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing