Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 5th, 2017, 05:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) - vote for testing!

I have no issue with two going at once. I just think the default should be if you do that one goes to the Danger Room and one goes to the Public PT thread unless both need to be keep in the Danger Room for some reason. That way both areas get a steady stream of new units to test.
Old February 6th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool, I'll send her out once this passes then. Still need at least one more vote from @Yodaking @Tornado or @johnny139

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old February 6th, 2017, 06:48 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool, I'll send her out once this passes then. Still need at least one more vote from @Yodaking @Tornado or @johnny139

Old February 6th, 2017, 07:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old February 6th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

The "one in playtesting at a time" thing was more of an issue when we had tons of people pushing designs through. I think the point cost for Heroes has sort of supplanted it as a natural brake.
Old February 7th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:25 PM

Had a busy week and kinda forgot about this. This passes to Playtesting. I'll send it out to the public, as no one seems to object to that.

Old February 17th, 2017, 01:44 PM

Re: The Book of Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) - Public Playtesting P

Ronin has some valid concerns about the wording on Pinning Shot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute
Quote:
Couple quick points of clarification around Pinning Shot:

Is it intended that Pinning Shot reduces the defending figure's Defense number against Hawkeye's first attack of the turn, or only against subsequent attacks?

If she gets to attack the same figure twice in one turn, can she dock their Defense 2? (Not often relevant, but Zombie and Martian Manhunter (II) would be curious)
No to both, at least on intention. The wording probably needs a lot of work, as it was a late addition that's been through changes. It's only supposed to work on attacks after the first one, and I want to cap it at -1 for the turn, if possible.
Gotcha. Might be tricky to clarify the timing of the effect in a clean way with the current mechanics, since the trigger is the attack roll, but it doesn't have any effect until after the attack resolves.

It'd be cleaner to make it dependent on receiving a wound, but that would be a pretty significant nerf, and you'd probably have to fiddle with other aspects of the design to keep her at the same power level.
As I told him, I'd rather not change the trigger right now. Any thoughts on how to make it work?

One option would be to drop the very niche anti-movement and go with this:

Quote:
PINNING SHOT
After attacking a non-adjacent figure with Hawkeye's normal attack, if at least one skull was rolled, the defending figure rolls 1 fewer defense die for the remainder of your turn.
This wouldn't prevent the stacking issue, but I think we could live with that.

Old February 17th, 2017, 02:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Ronin has some valid concerns about the wording on Pinning Shot:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute
Quote:
Couple quick points of clarification around Pinning Shot:

Is it intended that Pinning Shot reduces the defending figure's Defense number against Hawkeye's first attack of the turn, or only against subsequent attacks?

If she gets to attack the same figure twice in one turn, can she dock their Defense 2? (Not often relevant, but Zombie and Martian Manhunter (II) would be curious)
No to both, at least on intention. The wording probably needs a lot of work, as it was a late addition that's been through changes. It's only supposed to work on attacks after the first one, and I want to cap it at -1 for the turn, if possible.
Gotcha. Might be tricky to clarify the timing of the effect in a clean way with the current mechanics, since the trigger is the attack roll, but it doesn't have any effect until after the attack resolves.

It'd be cleaner to make it dependent on receiving a wound, but that would be a pretty significant nerf, and you'd probably have to fiddle with other aspects of the design to keep her at the same power level.
As I told him, I'd rather not change the trigger right now. Any thoughts on how to make it work?

One option would be to drop the very niche anti-movement and go with this:

Quote:
PINNING SHOT
After attacking a non-adjacent figure with Hawkeye's normal attack, if at least one skull was rolled, the defending figure rolls 1 fewer defense die and may not move for the remainder of your turn.
This wouldn't prevent the stacking issue, but I think we could live with that.
Added back in the move part above and I think that should work. She only gets the double attack when she is not bonding with anyone so the second -1 to defense would never come into play.
Old February 17th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Ugg. That is an issue. I would rather not drop the 'stop movement' mechanic but I am not sure how to make it work.
EDIT: Nice YK.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 17th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's still unclear whether the 1st attack gets the -1 defense.

How's this?

Quote:
PINNING SHOT
If a non-adjacent figure has already been attacked this turn by Hawkeye's normal attack and at least one skull was rolled, the defending figure rolls 1 fewer defense die and may not move for the remainder of your turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 17th, 2017, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
It's still unclear whether the 1st attack gets the -1 defense.

How's this?

Quote:
PINNING SHOT
If a non-adjacent figure has already been attacked this turn by Hawkeye's normal attack and at least one skull was rolled, the defending figure rolls 1 fewer defense die and may not move for the remainder of your turn.
That's really not clear that it lasts for the duration of the player's turn though.

Also, if the movement blocking doesn't work on the initial attack, I'd rather just drop it. Gets weird thematically otherwise, and a little unclear mechanically.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library