Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 25th, 2018, 11:52 AM

quizzcode is surprisingly tart
Official list of SOV / c3V website or thread ?

Hi there,
I'am looking for an official list of SoV/c3v character in order to dig into it to find new units for my armies.

But I can only find units here and there on each post.
Little bit new to SoV/c3v. Sorry if this has been asked before.

j.
Old August 25th, 2018, 12:03 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Official list of SOV / c3V website or thread ?

Here you go!

C3V and SoV BOOKS OF INDEX
Old August 25th, 2018, 03:21 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Official list of SOV / c3V website or thread ?

See VC (C3V & SoV), C3G, CUC, CUA 3/page PDF compilation (I will update at some piont - I swear!) for cards and Heroscape C3V & SoV Spreadsheet on where to buy figures (I have been keeping this fairly up to date).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs