Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 8th, 2023, 11:43 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Casters of Valhalla

https://castersofvalhalla.wixsite.co...3-scapebet-iii
Old August 26th, 2023, 08:19 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Ken and I play a lot of other tabletop games. Would a Top 50 (or 100) Tabletop Games podcast be of any interest to listeners?
Old August 26th, 2023, 08:28 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Ken and I play a lot of other tabletop games. Would a Top 50 (or 100) Tabletop Games podcast be of any interest to listeners?
I'd listen.

Old August 26th, 2023, 09:30 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

I'd be curious enough to listen once anyway.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old August 27th, 2023, 10:34 AM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I’d listen for sure! Heroscape is by far and away my favorite game, but I’ve been exploring a ton of other games with one of my friends, so I’d be interested to hear about some games that would most likely be new to me!
Old August 27th, 2023, 10:59 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Any possibility it could be done by genre -- top x family games, party games, 2 player strategy games, co-op games, filler games, card games, etc.?
Old August 27th, 2023, 02:32 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

Yes! Games!
Old August 27th, 2023, 05:23 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

No Scapecon recap show?
Old August 27th, 2023, 06:19 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
No Scapecon recap show?
We'll definitely be doing this as well!
Old August 27th, 2023, 06:52 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Would love an ep on the world championship format! Fantastic idea.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old October 11th, 2023, 12:49 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Two new episodes (available on all the usual platforms)!

CoV Entry 34: ScapeCon III (and II) Recap
Mike, Ken, and Chris Perkins recap ScapeCon III (and ScapeCon II).
https://castersofvalhalla.wixsite.co...i-and-ii-recap

CoV Entry 35: Top 100 Games (100-76)
Mike and Ken discuss games 100-76 of their Top 100 games as of 2023.
https://castersofvalhalla.wixsite.co...0-games-100-76
Old October 11th, 2023, 05:30 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Two new episodes (available on all the usual platforms)!

CoV Entry 34: ScapeCon III (and II) Recap
Mike, Ken, and Chris Perkins recap ScapeCon III (and ScapeCon II).
https://castersofvalhalla.wixsite.co...i-and-ii-recap

CoV Entry 35: Top 100 Games (100-76)
Mike and Ken discuss games 100-76 of their Top 100 games as of 2023.
https://castersofvalhalla.wixsite.co...0-games-100-76
"You'll get dice if you raise $2,000,000" LMAO

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion