Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 27th, 2019, 10:00 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Margloth's Ex-Hero Ramblings Thread

Ambivalent. I'd like to see him in C3G, but I've never seen a Godzilla movie. (I have vague memories of watching that cartoon as a kid though, with Godzilla.... and Godzooky)

I'm comfortable leaving the implementation details up to the folks who are more apt to be leading the charge on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
The movement rules are ready to use. You can see them in the Destructible Object Rules.
The 3+ space movement rules? Those are in a thread in the OS. They never got finalized/rolled-out.

I guess my one question about those is that like... if we went two-space Godzilla, so Godzilla isn't even using them, do they really have a reason to exist, or does going two-space Godzilla pretty much set the precedent that we're gonna avoid going there?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy