Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old March 7th, 2019, 11:24 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Superhero RPG In Character Thread

@IAmBatman and @Tornado : I'll fill you in on what's happened to you soon but I want to get initial reactions from everyone else first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 7th, 2019, 11:27 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

He might have a limited range! Sam, search the area with me!!

Lana will race to nearby obstacles (buildings, cars, etc.) and look in and behind them for a sign of the people, or any possibly-related equipment or anything. Her move is 45'. If Sam, who is much faster than she is, starts doing a similar search, Lana will use Spider Climb to get on the top of a nearby structure and see what she can see from height.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 7th, 2019, 03:32 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

On it!
I make a speed sweep of the area looking for tracks in the sand or any of the three.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old March 7th, 2019, 03:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I just going to assume we got the water proof communications devises T was asking for and I then asked the scuba people about.

Xavier sees a man walk up and say something to the beach campers but can't make out what is being said from so far away. Whatever it was, it clearly triggered a reaction as Rockstar dives at the man. Ghost activates his armor's cloaking devise and goes invisible while slowly moving toward the camp. His head is on a swivel, scanning the surroundings to see if the man has any friends poised to join in or if anyone is just taking a higher than normal level of interest in the commotion while at the same time trying to remain disinterested. This guy has got to have some kind of back-up, monitoring the situation if nothing else. Suddenly the lone man and Rockstar disappear into thin air. Ghost checks his com unit to see if they are still in range,

<whispering barely above audible levels, knowing the mic will pick up what he says clearly enough> "Rockstar respond if you can hear me. Give any details you can about where you are. Over."

Locating any member of the lone man's support team is now more crucial than ever. If we can snatch up one of his allies then we can maybe learn more about who took Rockstar, where they have gone, or even make a trade. Xavier changes directions away from the camp and instead starts to make a wide circle around it looking for anything out of place.

Last edited by Yodaking; March 8th, 2019 at 01:43 PM.
Old March 8th, 2019, 12:33 AM

Louisan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Kara's first thought once Rockstar disappears is: Oh no, they've come for me. She quickly calms herself with the knowledge that timeportation would have required a visible flash of light. Just as quickly, she remembers the Ultraviolet and starts mentally freaking out again.
(Someone please give her something to do.)
Old March 8th, 2019, 01:35 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@Ericth74 what's Granite's reaction to this?

Quote:
Old March 8th, 2019, 02:47 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Hey, anybody know if that phone has GPS? I used to track an ex-girlfriend that way. She called it stalking, but I was just making sure she was "okay".
I wrote that the other day. I’m assuming we have access to other cell phones or computers.
Old March 8th, 2019, 03:04 PM

Oh yeah! Sorry I missed that.

Kara freaks out a bit but then calms down.
Granite asks if Light Man's phone has GPS.
Xavier scans the area and checks his com unit. Yes, you have your equipment you asked for.
Lana and Sam search the area. They do not find the man or their friends but they do see what looks like a giant octopus coming out of the ocean!

Meanwhile....

Rockstar and Light Man are with the strange man in a room about 10 by 10 by 10 feet with no windows and only one door. There is a camera with speaker mounted above the door. Rockstar is still tackling the man, who does not resist. He simply says, "Can we talk for a minute?"

And through your com link you hear Xavier say: "Rockstar respond if you can hear me. Give any details you can about where you are. Over."

Next update: Sunday evening!

Quote:
Old March 8th, 2019, 03:43 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I'm assuming that Lana is on top of an ice cream stand or something, given that Sam started racing around and searching the area and she said she'd climb if he did that. I'm also assuming the giant octopus looks like it's coming toward the beach. Just how big is it?

Hey everybody! Get off the beach!!!

She'll hurry down to help the stragglers, if any. If the beach is clear and her friends are bracing to fight the monster, she will run down and join them. If her friends are not fighting the octopus, and nobody is in obvious danger, she'll stay on the high ground and watch. She'll take pictures, too, I guess, assuming nobody is in need of rescuing (or getting beaten up).

= =
Old March 8th, 2019, 03:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Talk fast, brotha man! I don't like yer style.

Rockstar stares him down. Meanwhile, fast fingers are manipulating the cell phone, texting Granite everything I've observed about our location and the man I'm with.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 8th, 2019, 03:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Before I can detail what my moves are for this round, I need to know a few details.

Since I was making a wide circle around the camp during my sweep, how far away am I in feet from the team at the camp, how far away are they from the Giant Octopus (Squid or Kraken?), how far away am I from the Giant Octopus (ie. triangle positioning vs. straight line). Need to know because some of my attack options are limited in range and I can burn fuel to close the distance if needed. Also, a Giant Octupus is going to be pretty limited to what it can do to people not in the water, we could simply just back away from the ocean and observe the creature rather then attack it. Last question, what is the range on the com devises we purchased (is it in feet or miles?), trying to get an idea of how far away Rockstar might be. FYI, Outer Space technically starts at 62 miles above the Earth.
Old March 8th, 2019, 03:58 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Some of us were just reminiscing about Airwolf. Sad news from the entertainment industry today, as we mourn the passing of Jan-Michael Vincent.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games