Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old August 31st, 2022, 03:16 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Wargrounds of Scape (WoS) - discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I would like to OFFICIALLY NOMINATE DESOLATION BY FLASH_19 to WoS.

I played a fair chunk on this map at Scapecon and it was my favorite map in the pool. Lots of interesting choices in the center and sides. Hives make for cool decor. The split start zone can lead to some interesting choices with your army. There's a bit of an obvi Raelin perch but I didn't think it was that bad of a placement. Just lots of interesting things you can do on this map. I'm not great at saying what makes a map good but I thoroughly enjoyed playing this.

~Dysole, who thought someone else was gonna beat her to this
Thanks for the (partial) nomination!

A complete nomination must include a PDF link to the build instructions.
I think that’s just for non-GenCon/ScapeCon maps.
The link is necessary for the PDF, but not for the tourney usage. A picture would also be ideal, although it's not a requirement.
To provide the basic reasoning- the links to two tourneys is just to help quickly verify that they were used. ScapeCon fulfills the tourney requirement, which is why the spreadsheet easily verifies that it was part of the pool. But the PDF needs to be part of the nomination so people can quickly get to the map.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios