Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 23rd, 2008, 01:49 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Other characters on Heroscape.com

I like Kato's the best so far. Has some really good imagery tossed in there.
Old June 23rd, 2008, 01:50 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

You might be right.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old June 23rd, 2008, 01:57 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post

Kato Katsuro: Interesting. I guess. Nice battle scene, though we didn't learn much, other than how Einar grabs his men... instead of just blinking them away, he has a to make a big production of it. I DO think Einar is cool looking, though. Bronze skin and hawk wings... like a god.
Its how they all grab their men. I already foreshadowed Kato in the Tagawa Archers bio and wanted to do something a bit different here in showing exactly what a summon looks and feels like to those being summoned... I also played up that Kato's very world, his art, is battle.

Sometimes for me its not always about giving background information, but rather about lending character to the units and just telling an interesting bit of story inside the world of heroscape.
Old June 23rd, 2008, 01:57 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

I always thought Kato was an older guy because he has a white mustache and like grey skin(or is all that just a really weird helmet?). In his bio, it says he's young.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old June 23rd, 2008, 01:59 PM

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Thanks Truth for posting of my thread.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post
I always thought Kato was an older guy because he has a white mustache and like grey skin(or is all that just a really weird helmet?). In his bio, it says he's young.
That is the mask of his helmet. Like these ones:

Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Its the helmet.
Old June 23rd, 2008, 02:03 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
Quote:
Its the helmet.
Okay, thanks. Guess I need to watch Last Samurai again and check out their helmets (if they have any like that). I'm not to familiar with samurai armor and weapons.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
My custom terrain
Old June 23rd, 2008, 02:03 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Its the helmet.
Okay, thanks. Guess I need to watch Last Samurai again and check out their helmets (if they have any like that). I'm not to familiar with samurai armor and weapons.
Old June 23rd, 2008, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Its the helmet.
Yeah, that too.

My custom terrain
Old June 23rd, 2008, 02:07 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Its the helmet.
Yeah, that too.
and look in the post above Truth's last one.
Old June 23rd, 2008, 02:10 PM

Ulginesh is up

Still can't get links to work. I tried to make one and added stuff to it,but it still did not work

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units