Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old January 3rd, 2023, 04:47 PM

Heroscapebuyer is surprisingly tart
Re: Heroscape Stuff For Sale

Joecar is the best person I have bought from. Not only are his prices great, the communication factor and the quality of the figures are all top notch. I have done both trade and buying from him and never dissatisfied. Highly recommend for any players new and old who want to get their hands on Heroscape to go to him.
Old January 4th, 2023, 11:47 AM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Had a great experience purchasing from Joecar! As many others has said, great communication and excellent packaging made for a top notch purchase. Would certainly do business with him again!

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old January 4th, 2023, 04:50 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great purchase from Joecar recently. I've bought from him several times in the past but haven't left a review. He made sure everything got to me quickly, and even included a few extra tiles in my package. His prices are also the best around for a selection that large!
Old January 5th, 2023, 09:34 AM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

To add yet another post, Joecar is great to work with. I have ordered from him many times and would highly recommend!
Old January 14th, 2023, 02:52 PM

Sleepy is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Just received an order from Joe, and can only agree with others here. Excellent and quick communication, very good selection and great prices (especially compared to what I can get through eBay in Germany). I was also pleasantly surprised at how much less shipping was than what I expected, due to the economical but secure packaging. He even threw in a free squad of Shades, so thanks a ton for that!
All around a great buying experience!
Old January 21st, 2023, 01:47 AM

Yenoham is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I've been toying with the idea of getting back into heroscape to a level where I started to buy armies. I've been pricing orcs and watching ebay for weeks. Stumbled across joes post and was impressed with his prices and the amount of what I was looking for that he actually had. I emailed him on a whim before I went to lay down figuring I'd think about it for a day or two. Joe responded with the price and photos of everything I was interested in so quickly we ended up making the deal within an hour of the first email I had sent. All the communication was fast and very pleasent. I had gotten lucky and caught them on a shipping day. I ordered 15 units with 7 cards and from first email to my door step was 5 days total. Everything was exactly the condition it was stated to be...I had even ordered heavy gruts with a 'damaged' card and I'd be lying if you can really tell it was doctored so well. Heck, I had another set of heavy gruts I had ordered from ebay show up that same day and the card was in worse condition than the 'damaged' card i received. Will definitely be buying from joe again and would highly recommend for anyone interested in anything on their list.
Old February 1st, 2023, 02:34 PM

Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby!

Another great purchase from Joey. While my collection is nearing completion, if I ever need more stuff or want to replace some of my 3D printed figures I'll be checking here first!
Old February 16th, 2023, 09:52 PM

Joecar knows what's in an order marker Joecar knows what's in an order marker

Bump
Old February 23rd, 2023, 09:43 AM

carmpazzo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Just recently made another large purchase from Joecar. It’s been my 3rd-4th time. Always so nice to view his excel spreadsheet. Shipping is a great price too. Using PayPal friends and family was a nonissue as he is a legit seller. One step closer to a full collection thanks to Joecar.
Old March 1st, 2023, 08:58 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Made a recent first time purchase from joecar. Communication was excellent with pictures and it was very detailed oriented. He has a huge stock and prices were decent, I was like a kid in the candy store picking up pieces I couldn't find at the quantity he was selling (ladder x1 and the like). The package came fairly speedy given the over the border smuggling involved to get the package shipped state to state. The packaging itself was packaged very well with internal wrappings and bags around liked objects. Would highly recommend coming from a first time buyer.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old March 9th, 2023, 09:46 AM

redpriest is surprisingly tart

Got a fairly large order from Joe. His communication from the get-go, and all through the experience, was top notch. Shipping was very quick. And, I could not believe how well-packaged the box was when it arrived! Everything was nestled in, some wrapped in shrinkwrap for protection, and gaps filled with paper. This was one of the best purchasing experiences I have ever had on any platform. I definitely recommend Joe and will be buying from him again.
Old March 17th, 2023, 03:17 PM

Thoppner18 Woo who?

Joe always has the best communication and fair prices. He has gone above beyond on multiple occasions helping me get what I need, from missing figures, cards, and full sets to help complete my collection. 10/10!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades