Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 16th, 2008, 10:19 AM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off at Toys R US - Sale Ends 3/22/08

Stock up on Flag Bearers and Lava Sets!!

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index....S/2254197&sr=1

Old March 16th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
is this in-store too?

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:31 AM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckels
is this in-store too?
Yes, it is in the sales paper. The sale is for all Hasbro games. They did not show Heroscape in the paper, so I provided the online link to prove that it is part of the sale.

Old March 16th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokscry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckels
is this in-store too?
Yes, it is in the sales paper. The sale is for all Hasbro games. They did not show Heroscape in the paper, so I provided the online link to prove that it is part of the sale.
Fantastic! Your vigilance is very much appreciated!

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old March 16th, 2008, 12:07 PM

bjmorga Woo who?
Am I being dense? I don't see a lava set!
Old March 16th, 2008, 12:13 PM

Topher is surprisingly tart
Yeah, there is no lava set on-line right now, not that I saw. Hey, does anybody have a good promo code?
Old March 16th, 2008, 01:29 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I was just at my TRU yesterday to take advantage of the $5 off $25 purchase online coupon...they had bupkiss. A couple of Marvels and Ornaks. No boosters, no other sets... *sigh*

Edit: Looked at the online copy of the ad sheet, it's on page ten for those who want to see it. Since it's all week, maybe they'll add something to the online store? *hopes* But I doubt it. The sale's probably trying to clear out the goods, not bring more in.

Old March 16th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Good news! I found a Master set 1 thier for 11 dollars!
The bad news is it was the last one and Toys'r'us thinks it is being discontinued!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old March 16th, 2008, 06:07 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
This isn't fair. Why do I have to live 45 minutes away from a TrU, and have no spending money to speak of??? Allwell, as some random person said, "life isn't fair"...

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:27 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Great, somehow I'm going to convince myself to go and take advantage of this yet I still have not ordered any road sets on HTS due to the well running dry.

-insert signature here-
Old March 17th, 2008, 06:46 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
If you bought stuff from TRU recently (30 days? 90 days?) you can get a price adjustment. Yesterday I took in my receipts for my flagbearers, and they credited me to the bogo50 pricing.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old March 17th, 2008, 08:09 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
So how 'evil' would it be if I took my receipt back for the 8 castles I bought two weeks ago at $7 each? Hmmm, it may not work on clearance items anyway.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales