Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 22nd, 2015, 09:10 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Meggan (Meggan Puceanu) (Design Phase)

I honestly don't think Meggan will always be played with Sage and Destiny. Some of the most concerning builds with Meggan included D20 powers, so I used Sage and Destiny in an attempt to break it, but for the most part it didn't work as well as I was expecting. Overall, I expect she'll see the most play as a throw-in hero for factions like the Simians, Kree, HYDRA, Adventurers, etc.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old August 22nd, 2015, 09:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Meggan (Meggan Puceanu) (Design Phase)

That makes me feel a little better V.
Old August 23rd, 2015, 03:47 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Meggan (Meggan Puceanu) (Intial Playtest)

Great tests and very creative builds.

I can't really find a good workaround to the Poison Ivy/Purple Man "issue". The thing is, Meggan mimicking Pheremone Seduction is totally up her alley; I actually don't mind it. It's just kind of annoying that she doesn't get the lose-after-death end of the power. Anyway, it doesn't seem like it's too problematic.

So, are we feeling public @ 200? Is that the consensus?

@Dysole , @Soundwarp SG-1 , and @weebaer , do you see any problem builds that V missed? I thought he hit the obvious stress points (and some non-obvious ones).
Old August 24th, 2015, 02:29 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'd say call for a vote for Public Playtesting @ 200, and see where we stand.
Old August 24th, 2015, 08:05 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

I think letting the other crb guys chime in first would be better.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old August 24th, 2015, 10:11 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Just out of curiosity are you two brothers...about 50% of the time you say the exact opposite...almost like you are stalking each other. (No response needed from either it was just an observation)

Back to business...

The standard is that we usually let the CRB guys chime in prior to sending it out for testing though. 50% of the CRB has actually commented so as the LD and a member of the CRB it's really Dok's call if his competitive conncerns are satisfied enough. If so propose away.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 24th, 2015, 12:52 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
The standard is that we usually let the CRB guys chime in prior to sending it out for testing though. 50% of the CRB has actually commented so as the LD and a member of the CRB it's really Dok's call if his competitive concerns are satisfied enough. If so propose away.
I'm mostly satisfied. Dysole and I went back and forth a bit and we tried to squeeze out most of the potentially exploitative stuff. The fact that Viegon came up with one more potential exploit build (the Batarang/Damian combo) that we hadn't makes me wonder if there's something else out there that I missed. But if SSG1 and weebaer haven't chimed in in the next day or so I'm fine with moving on.
Old August 24th, 2015, 03:45 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I've got a couple builds in mind that I'd like to playtest, but there's nothing that comes to mind personally that worries me. I think the builds with the most potential have been tested, which are her + Destiny + Sage + Magneto + Professor X.

I also think the biggest issue you're going to run into with her, has probably been found already. The Poison Ivy/Purple Man type of power is probably her most useful, but it's not exactly easy to pull off either. I certainly wouldn't put those above copying Gorgon or Magneto either.

I love forming synergies and finding the best way to use people within them, and thus far the best thing I could come up with that hasn't been mentioned, other than the Poison Ivy thing, would be pairing her with Kilowog and Kyle Rayner, having Kilowog remove both batteries bumping her up as an Officer. She'd get 7 Move, 6 Range, 6 Attack, and 6 Defense. However, this would mean she wouldn't get Destiny for the easy pairing in this build. Then you throw in Damien/Zsasz for the double skulls, and Oracle for support. However I still don't see it as an issue.

I've searched through the synergy archive and index, but nothing else has stuck out as a potential broken combo.
Old August 24th, 2015, 03:55 PM

Yeah, I saw the Killwog possibility as well, but it's pretty expensive, and is she really that much better than another Lantern in that configuration? I guess copying Punisher gets nasty there, but it's still not crazy.

OK, I'm pretty comfortable here. I propose a vote for Public Playtesting, with a bump to 200 points.

@johnny139
@Karat
@SirGalahad
@TrollBrute
@Viegon

EDIT: I have replaced "in addition to what is on this card" in Empathic Metamorph with "instead of what is on this card". So if she copies a non-Mutant, she can't get boosted by Sage any more (or activated by ProfX, etc).

Last edited by dok; August 24th, 2015 at 05:11 PM.
Old August 24th, 2015, 05:05 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Yeah, I saw the Killwog possibility as well, but it's pretty expensive, and is she really that much better than another Lantern in that configuration? I guess coping Punisher gets nasty there, but it's still not crazy.

OK, I'm pretty comfortable here. I propose a vote for Public Playtesting, with a bump to 200 points.

@johnny139
@Karat
@SirGalahad
@TrollBrute
@Viegon

EDIT: one thought I had was to replace "in addition to what is on this card" in Empathic Metamorph with "instead of what is on this card". So if she copies a non-Mutant, she can't get boosted by Sage any more (or activated by ProfX, etc).
I would be in favor of the "instead of" but would your proposal with the point bump be for that or for what has already been tested?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old August 24th, 2015, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Yeah, I saw the Killwog possibility as well, but it's pretty expensive, and is she really that much better than another Lantern in that configuration? I guess coping Punisher gets nasty there, but it's still not crazy.

@johnny139
@Karat
@SirGalahad
@TrollBrute
@Viegon

EDIT: one thought I had was to replace "in addition to what is on this card" in Empathic Metamorph with "instead of what is on this card". So if she copies a non-Mutant, she can't get boosted by Sage any more (or activated by ProfX, etc).
I would be in favor of the "instead of" but would your proposal with the point bump be for that or for what has already been tested?
I'll go ahead and make the change (and the price bump) in the second post, and propose it that way. Or should the relevant initial playtest (just the Batman one, I think) be re-done? I personally don't think it's necessary.
Old August 24th, 2015, 05:30 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Just out of curiosity are you two brothers...about 50% of the time you say the exact opposite...almost like you are stalking each other. (No response needed from either it was just an observation)
Hahaha! Nope!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library