Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old November 22nd, 2023, 06:46 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Re: North Carolina Scapers

What about practice armies for Carolina Order Marker 2 ?!?

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old December 15th, 2023, 11:48 AM

MiguelT is surprisingly tart

Just found this thread. I'm out in Charlotte and getting back into Heroscape. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys down the road!
Old December 17th, 2023, 07:11 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiguelT View Post
Just found this thread. I'm out in Charlotte and getting back into Heroscape. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys down the road!
Welcome! The next opportunity is in January.

Just for completeness, making sure everyone knows Carolina Order Marker 2 info is up:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=63205

Now I'm Mythic.

Last edited by Mythic; December 18th, 2023 at 02:35 PM.
Old January 18th, 2024, 11:04 PM

@Hogg do you think it is worth updating the first post with updated info now that we are getting the scene back up and going here in the Raleigh/Durham area?

Or perhaps a new roll call post?

Now I'm Mythic.
Old January 25th, 2024, 05:14 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Maybe a whole new thread? I can do whatever we think is best. I'll put something in the OP in the meantime.
Old February 6th, 2024, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Maybe a whole new thread? I can do whatever we think is best. I'll put something in the OP in the meantime.
Thanks for doing that!

Now I'm Mythic.
Old February 28th, 2024, 12:57 PM

Proclaimed is surprisingly tart

Is anyone in the Ral-Dur-ChapHill area playing on a regular basis, perhaps at a store or someone's home? I have 2-3 other people in my board game group that may be interested in playing and would like to branch outside just us. If there isn't, Atomic seems like a reasonable place to meet. Alternatively, I have space to fit at least a half dozen people and enough terrain to have build and store multiple maps.
Old February 29th, 2024, 08:20 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

We have been having regular tournaments at Atomic, the next one just got scheduled for 3-30-24. The one before that was 1-13-24.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=63511

COM3, March 30th.
Old March 1st, 2024, 01:27 PM

Proclaimed is surprisingly tart

Yes, I've seen/heard about the tournaments (sadly, afterwards) but we're mainly looking for casual games to get back into things. I'm not against competitive play, but I'm doubtful I'll feel ready for that in 4 weeks.
Old March 1st, 2024, 06:20 PM

Its pretty friendly competition and there have been beginners at previous ones, We'd love to have you. I'm still brushing the dust off, myself.
Old March 14th, 2024, 04:50 PM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!

Gamer's Armory in Cary, NC had a sign on their door that preorders for the first three boxes of the new version of Heroscape need to be in by April 15th. So if anyone here was thinking of getting some of the stuff through them you should go ahead and do so.

The guy behind the counter also told me that he has had at least one person asking when they would be doing demos/tournaments at the store. He told the person that they did not have any product to allow them to do that. This was met with a response of "Well they are doing tournaments at Atomic Empire." I told the store clerk that yes Heroscape tournaments are taking place at Atomic Empire, but that was being done by people who had held onto their collection for 10+ years. Atomic Empire was not providing any of the terrain or figures.

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old March 17th, 2024, 10:09 PM

zeratuljf is surprisingly tart

Hi, just getting back into this game and I was wondering if anyone plays around the Charlotte area?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers