Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 17th, 2022, 09:42 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Firelord - Vote for Initial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Agree 400 seems a bit high for what he does. Would be nice if Lava Resistance was just a symbol, then he could have a 3rd power that gave you a little something more.
That's a power creep I really worry about with adding symbols. Could a figure get 7 powers if 4 are new symbol powers?

I'm open to other ideas. I'd like to keep the 400 point Herald theme going, but I guess he doesn't have too?
Old August 17th, 2022, 09:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If you are fine with him being under 400, yea to testing. Just saying I don't see myself paying 400 for this card at the moment, and I like offensive focused cards. I could be wrong though and the Cosmic Fire might end up dealing a lot of damage.
Old August 17th, 2022, 11:06 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You could change Lava Resistance into like a solar burst power, once per round he drops a molten lava tile wherever, maybe even place under a figure and then goes back on his card end of round. Then add the resistance.

This guy is supposed to be a miniature sun level hot, so I think it'd pretty much just be point and shot if he wanted to melt a patch of ground. It would definitely make him stronger. I mean if anyone could just create cosmic lava it would be this guy.
Old August 18th, 2022, 08:41 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think people are really underestimating the wounding potential of Cosmic Heat here. I'd be against adding any new powers. I think he has plenty going on. If he's feeling a little light just tweak up life or defense a little to add a bit more survivability.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 18th, 2022, 09:22 AM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah once I get 1 more vote I'll run his initial as is and see where it stands. I agree that Cosmic Heat might be really strong
Old August 18th, 2022, 01:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Alright, I do have a Firelord figure but it's not the Fantastic Four one. This is the one I have:

#136, Infinity Challenge
Old August 18th, 2022, 01:38 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
That's a power creep I really worry about with adding symbols. Could a figure get 7 powers if 4 are new symbol powers?
That's not power creep, that's just a lot of powers.

(I'm persnickety about the definition of power creep, C3G members have gotten it wrong since the beginning of time )
Old August 18th, 2022, 01:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Don't get me wrong, Firefly is one of my favorite units to grab because I value the Raining Fire power. So this design does excite me, which is why I voted yea already. Cosmic Heat is stronger than Raining Fire due to the longer move of 7 and adjacent effected figures when talking flight and landing. Having played Firefly a ton though, some match-ups are just not generating as many unblockable rolls as you might think. Due to a low number of figures in play, or the figures that are in play are too spread out, it's why he's ultimately just a 140 point figure. You also have to account the LEA you must take if you want to fly. The nice thing about Cosmic Heat is that he can just choose not to fly and walk around an adjacent figure to try and hit a few more targets without taking a LEA. Firelord's stats are clearly better than Firefly's, plus he does have the auto-skull/shields, so he's going to be a force to recon with. I'm just not sure if it rises to 400. Personally, I view Silver Surfer as one of the top Heralds, so if another Herald come in just under 400 that not a slight in any way.

Last edited by Yodaking; August 18th, 2022 at 07:28 PM.
Old August 18th, 2022, 02:51 PM

Thanks for looking for the mini.

I think I want to test it out, but I do hear what you are saying, that he just might not be a 400 pt figure yet. I was wondering if bumping up his life to 8 could be a way to get him there and to not worry about LEAs as much? Because the power becomes pretty weak once he's at 2 life life.
Old August 18th, 2022, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
That's not power creep, that's just a lot of powers.

(I'm persnickety about the definition of power creep, C3G members have gotten it wrong since the beginning of time )
You're probably right that's its the wrong usage here.
Old August 18th, 2022, 02:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Complexity Creep is definitely a thing, though.

Someone vote for this poor guy!

Edit: Nevermind, Yodaking was #5, right?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 18th, 2022, 03:22 PM

This passes

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library