Old September 11th, 2006, 11:15 PM

Avenger has disabled reputation
Special Map Request

Can someone build me a map with these sets:
1 master sets
2 rttff
1 vw
all expansions
and one electric fence( which is 1 space wide, 3 spaces long, and 10 hexes high) make your own rule for the fence, and make the map fast if possible!!!!!
Old September 11th, 2006, 11:49 PM
ultradoug

why not build that yourself ?
Old September 11th, 2006, 11:57 PM

Avenger has disabled reputation
actually i kinda just did... i just made migol's tomb and added some stuff on. however i still need some rules for an electric fence...
Old September 12th, 2006, 12:37 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
whats up with the electric fence? you dont want grimnak to wander out of the yard.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old September 12th, 2006, 09:31 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
How many times are you going to ask others to come up with a map and scenario for you?

If you have map needs, come up with solutions. If you need help tweaking things, show what you've done and ask for suggestions. I don't think any one on this forum minds helping out, but you are honestly starting to come across as someone who wants others to do things for you.

You've asked for help with this electric fence thing in at least 2 threads. If you can't think of how to make your idea work, why do you expect others to?

if you're wanting womething to control movement, just make a line of contrasting hexes on the base of your map (stone if the base is mostly grass, for example). Then say you can't cross those lines because they are electrified.
Old September 12th, 2006, 04:44 PM

Fsiv330 has disabled reputation
yeah i agree

~ ~ROCK ON~ ~

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios