Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 14th, 2020, 12:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
THE MONEY WAS TOO GOOD
Once per game, at the start of any round, an opponent may remove a black Investment Marker from the card of a figure they control and place it on this card. You may not take a turn with me, Jayne Cobb, while there is a black Investment marker on this card, unless he is the only figure you control. At the end of the round remove any black Investment markers on this card.
Jayne? Is that you?

Cool write up. The Money one is going to be fairly niche, though it's a cool interaction. Probably some language clean up needed on each of the powers, but the mechanics are clear to me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2020, 12:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Heh, yeah, a little rough draft humor there. In Jaynestown, in one of his rants he ends it with "Me, Jayne Cobb." Mal responds "I know your name jack@$$."
Or something like that.

Thanks mac122. Range 1 is a mistake, he should certainly have a normal range attack.
Fixed.
I ordered a bunch of figures from China but they may not arrive until late May.
I did pick up River and Simon. Pretty cool. The box they come in can be used a s a building for the game.
I may end up getting the official game and giving away the extra China figures.
Old April 14th, 2020, 02:46 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

When Grimlock's done, he's getting an alt-card with those mannerisms, I don't care who argues.

Fun drafts, but I can't speak for theme, sadly. Never seen Firefly.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 14th, 2020, 03:57 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Unacceptable. But thanks. They are fun to create. Inara is going to be tough.
Grabbed my Firefly comics for inspiration. The origin of Book should be helpful with that design.
Old April 14th, 2020, 03:57 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Firefly is very American in its sensibilities. Might not appeal to her.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2020, 04:11 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
.... Not even entirely sure what you mean by that, so okay... Is it all about ammunition and capitalism.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 14th, 2020, 04:17 PM

Heh, no. It is the greatest show ever made and in Fox tradition, immediately cancelled.
Old April 14th, 2020, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
.... Not even entirely sure what you mean by that, so okay... Is it all about ammunition and capitalism.
Take my love.
Take my land.
Take me where I cannot stand.
I don't care,
I'm still free.
You can't take the sky from me.

Take me out to the black.
Tell them I ain't comin' back.
Burn the land
And boil the sea.
You can't take the sky from me.

Have no place I can be
Since I found Serenity.
But you can't take the sky from me.

Old April 14th, 2020, 05:26 PM

When I got the DVDs I would let the intro replay for hours.
Do you have any ideas for Serenity Bats?

A d20 power or two would be good for Wash.
I think they did some sort of 'flash and burn' maneuver by blasting a 'fireball' out the engines. Some sort of evasive maneuvers perhaps.
She will be really important to tie the crew together. Maybe YK has some ideas.
Old April 14th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Gotta have the Crazy Ivan on there.

I imagine it'll be really hard to translate. I imagine you could key in on that one episode where they use it to threaten their way out of a bar fight? Definitely some sort of smuggling/cargo hold power.
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'm not sure how to bring the ship into our game mechanics. It doesn't have any weapons, or even shields. It's just a cargo ship. As fun as some of your card power that reference the ship are, I'm not sure making you have to draft the ship to use the characters is a good idea. The characters should be decent enough on their own the draft without the ship being in play. Wash will be the hardest one to justify without the ship, so maybe make him the one exception. He really doesn't play a role in most missions anyway unless he's flying.

Back to Jayne, I feel the mercenary class is enough to represent his character trait of being in it for the money. He's not betraying the team for cash every episode or anything. The Investment Marker hook is a nice idea, it should just be a positive instead of a negative power. Like if one of your guys can place an Investment Marker on this card, he fights harder from the extra motivation that cash gives him. Then you can draft him with Penguin II if you want to and it becomes a fun army building power instead of an odd counter draft one.
Old April 14th, 2020, 09:11 PM

Starting out with some equipment glyph in a smuggler storage type power seems essential, yeah.

I also like the idea of something that helps it hold together when it would otherwise fall apart - like a Defy Death for ships kinda thing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy