Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 2nd, 2010, 10:31 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: CHCG24 Discussion Thread

I'm not against having some DnD figures used, especially when they are used generically like this. I just don't want this to become a DnD thread. So far we haven't had a problem with that so it's all good!
Old October 4th, 2010, 12:59 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

"After moving but before attacking, choose up to three Medium or Small figures that Golgrin passed over..."

You don't need to specify Stealth Flying because if he walks, he doesn't "pass over" anything.

I do thinkn he's undercosted at 100. He's practically a Q9. They both have 3 life. Golgrin's defense is lower and he lacks Soulborg and Large/Huge immunities but he can disengage and has a flying movement of 6 (or 7 with guard enhancement) that's not limited by a double base. Q9 can throw 3 special attacks of 3, but Golgrin can auto-wound up to 3 figs and attack another with an normal attack of 3 (4 with Height).

I'd say that places him in the 180-200 range, as is.

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old October 4th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
"After moving but before attacking, choose up to three Medium or Small figures that Golgrin passed over..."

You don't need to specify Stealth Flying because if he walks, he doesn't "pass over" anything.

I do thinkn he's undercosted at 100. He's practically a Q9. They both have 3 life. Golgrin's defense is lower and he lacks Soulborg and Large/Huge immunities but he can disengage and has a flying movement of 6 (or 7 with guard enhancement) that's not limited by a double base. Q9 can throw 3 special attacks of 3, but Golgrin can auto-wound up to 3 figs and attack another with an normal attack of 3 (4 with Height).

Brandon
Q9 has 4 life, but a great analysis, I think he could be 160-180.
Old October 4th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd just change so it so he chooses one figure that he passes over instead of 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 4th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'd just change so it so he chooses one figure that he passes over instead of 3.
Maybe 2
Old October 4th, 2010, 03:34 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

I do think he's undercosted at 100. He's practically a Q9. They both have 3 life. Golgrin's defense is lower and he lacks Soulborg and Large/Huge immunities but he can disengage and has a flying movement of 6 (or 7 with guard enhancement) that's not limited by a double base. Q9 can throw 3 special attacks of 3, but Golgrin can auto-wound up to 3 figs and attack another with an normal attack of 3 (4 with Height).

Brandon
I think he's no where near the level of power your comparing him to. First Q9 is ranged. Golgrin is not.
Q9 can stay within Raelin's aura, stay near a healer, and do a lot. Golgrin can not(unless you put his support at risk or camp).
If we change him to hunter, then he'll be fine.
Basically, my analysis of Golgrin is that he is a suicide unit. Strong against squaddies, but he will go down eventually. So I think 100 is good for a price(after we remove that guard status).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 4th, 2010, 03:46 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
That would be my first idea as well. The original concept wasn't a powerhouse figure, but rather a ~100 pt assassin/cleanup unit. Kind of like a weak Cyprien. Actually, exactly like a weak Cyprien...

And as far as the lifense goes, consider that he's the same as Kumiko. I don't think Q9 is a very good comparison.

EDIT: I really think the guard status should stay, due to the nature of Gargoyles. If you cut it down to only one potential auto-wound, the extra move isn't as big a deal. If it still bothers you, I suppose his movement could be bumped down to 5...

Last edited by Frylock; October 4th, 2010 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Man, it's kind of embarrassing to go back and look at something I made so long ago...and see what I once thought was a "balanced" custom...
Old October 4th, 2010, 03:56 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Man, it's kind of embarrassing to go back and look at something I made so long ago...and see what I once thought was a "balanced" custom...
Don't worry, as more official cards come out, our balanced customs are occasionally affected.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old October 4th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Wait for Annerios' update..

Brandon
I agree, just wait. We aren't in a huge a rush around here.
Sorry for the delay. I like the Stealth Flying idea. I will have to try them out like this. Maybe that is enough to make them worth the 70.

Here is the revised card:

Old October 4th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Tickle Pickle

I like! to Annerios! (Can't remember if he already passed)
Old October 4th, 2010, 06:13 PM
I could go

to Annerios.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old October 4th, 2010, 06:18 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

this makes 3

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards