Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 3rd, 2007, 01:30 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Heroscape in the Lego/Mega Blok section...

I went to a Wallyworld (WalMart) yesterday to pick up some items and did the normal cruise through the toy section and found the HS Master Set (and shelf label) in the Lego/Mega Blok section. The other HS sets/expansions were in the game aisle. Not that it is a big deal but anyone else see that before?

Newb.
Old January 3rd, 2007, 01:32 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Wally had an island (shelving in the middle of a main aisle) over Christmas with games on it and when they dissolved it afterward they shoved the games wherever they'd fit. My extra Master Sets are currently residing with the jigsaw puzzles.

~Aldin

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 3rd, 2007, 01:33 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape in the Lego/Mega Blok section...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
I went to a Wallyworld (WalMart) yesterday to pick up some items and did the normal cruise through the toy section and found the HS Master Set (and shelf label) in the Lego/Mega Blok section. The other HS sets/expansions were in the game aisle. Not that it is a big deal but anyone else see that before?

Newb.
That's how my Wal-Mart was laid out when HS first hit. They couldn't figure out that it was a game so it got stuck with the building toys. Which is, of course, why I happened to see it as I was perusing the Lego sets :P
Old January 3rd, 2007, 01:41 PM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker
At least they had some Heroscape. I went to my nearest WM during lunch yesterday and they had nothing but a giant empty space where Heroscape should be. I'm hoping the void will be filled with Wave 6 soon.

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion