Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Zettian? (Answers left to right)
Four Move Sucks 31 50.00%
So Does Two Attack... 31 50.00%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 23rd, 2012, 02:55 AM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 52. Zettian Guards

THROWBACK!!! Bringing back the old school unit (who I swear wasn't forgotten ), the Zettian Guards.

(Answers left to right)
1. Four Move Sucks
2. So Does Two Attack...

Well, lets be honest, can you even tell the difference between these two partners? The only difference is a slight positioning in feet and their Gatlings. However, I guess I'll go with Four Move Sucks because I like his stance slightly better, oh so slightly...

So, who is the favorite of the first two man squad of 'Scape?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!

Last edited by GTigers55; April 20th, 2014 at 07:21 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2012, 08:53 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sculpt Polls! 52. Zettian Guards

Actually I think I prefer the stance of So Does.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; November 23rd, 2012 at 08:53 AM. Reason: I remember thinking these guys were so tough...then I used them.
Old November 23rd, 2012, 12:11 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can't even decide which one to vote for... it's just so similar
Old November 23rd, 2012, 01:39 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So does two attack. His Gatling Gun is aimed at a target rather than at the sky.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old November 24th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

definitely the two attack. they have a range of 7 so the move isnt super important

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old November 25th, 2012, 12:10 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I gotta go with So Does Two Attack. I agree with ibechief, that one is actually aimed at something, and based on the picture, Four Move is aimed right at the face of So Does...

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old September 1st, 2016, 11:54 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, I just voted and tied it up!
Old May 9th, 2017, 12:26 AM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

Four Move Sucks does it for me. It's true his gun is pointed in the air, but SD2A isn't even looking where he's aiming.
Hey, look, its tied again!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units