Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old September 18th, 2012, 02:53 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Aubriens RAFFLE- $3 Ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Guy View Post
I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed. It is legal here in the US, unless you mean by this specific site's rules.
What is legal in the US? Raffles? Yes they are but in most states they can only be run by non-profit or charitable organizations.

Raffles otherwise are considered gambling.
Old September 18th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Conduct
Selling or profiting off of materials that are available on our website is a violation of copyright and not only gets you banned but may lead to further action.
This is from the Forum Conduct in the Scapers Online section of the site. It is a bit vague, but I just wanted to throw it on here to be safe. Not sure what the admins think of the raffle, perhaps ask for permission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old September 18th, 2012, 03:26 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Conduct
Selling or profiting off of materials that are available on our website is a violation of copyright and not only gets you banned but may lead to further action.
This is from the Forum Conduct in the Scapers Online section of the site. It is a bit vague, but I just wanted to throw it on here to be safe. Not sure what the admins think of the raffle, perhaps ask for permission?
That refers more to taking items or customs from the databases and selling them I think.
Old September 18th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There has been a bit of discussion, and essentially, no action will be taken. As with the trades thread, we are not prohibiting or enforcing anything that may or may not result from this.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 18th, 2012, 04:23 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Sounds like you can count me in, Bothi.
Old September 18th, 2012, 04:49 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Eh, I'm in.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old September 19th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Aubriens GIVE-AWAY- $3 Donation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
There has been a bit of discussion, and essentially, no action will be taken. As with the trades thread, we are not prohibiting or enforcing anything that may or may not result from this.
Thank you Jim, and other moderators, for letting this happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Guy View Post
I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed. It is legal here in the US, unless you mean by this specific site's rules.
What is legal in the US? Raffles? Yes they are but in most states they can only be run by non-profit or charitable organizations.

Raffles otherwise are considered gambling.
That is a good point, and one I was not aware of. The Aubriens will be given away for free to one random person that makes a $3 donation prior to the give-away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Sounds like you can count me in, Bothi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Eh, I'm in.
Alright guys, on the list. Sorry to everyone that I was not online yesterday.
Old September 19th, 2012, 09:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Aubriens GIVEAWAY- $3 Donation

I'll be keeping an eye on this. Sounds like a good idea. My question is how will the lucky winner will be chosen?
Old September 19th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Everyone will gather into Filthy's dice app and a d20 will be rolled, with each person assigned a certain set of numbers, to simulate a name being drawn. This way, it can be confirmed that no trickery was involved, and everyone can see right away whether or not they won.
Old September 19th, 2012, 11:24 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll take a stab. Throw my name on.
Old September 20th, 2012, 12:00 AM
Definitely not horrible

And Garenex brings our total to ten.
Old September 20th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Definitely not horrible

If this is successful, the next give-away will be a D# boxed booster of the winners choosing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online