Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old February 23rd, 2010, 05:40 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker
Deadly combos DnD + Classic Scape

I just started mixing in my DnD scape with regular Scape and man I destroyed my buddy with

Q9-180
Railien-80
Ana Karithon-100
Kelda-80
Isamu-10
Otonashi-10

460point army of doom

I didn't even enjoy it is was such a slaughter.

What are some other DnD + Classic scape armies have other made?

I haven't even tried Marvel with DnD yet
Old February 23rd, 2010, 05:43 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker
Re: Deadly combos DnD + Classic Scape

Ana cannot heal Q9 as Q9 is large.
Old February 23rd, 2010, 05:51 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How about:
Sonlen 160
Syvarris 100
Ana 100
Raelin 80
Izumi 60
500/7
Lots of range and tough to kill. Might be fun just for playing. Probably not tourney worthy though.

~Aldin, who likes the Sonlen/Ana healing circle

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 23rd, 2010, 05:56 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Ana cannot heal Q9 as Q9 is large.
Or boost his Defense. I was so excited to have Brunak carry Ana, until I realized she had a size limitation for both her defensive abilities.

As far as DnD+Classic armies, my life has been horribly devoid of actual games lately, so I haven't had much opportunity to try most of the new figs out. , again

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old February 23rd, 2010, 06:12 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

If we're talking mostly about Ana here, I summed up my thoughts in this post from the book:
Spoiler Alert!

Of course, if we're talking more broadly about D&D/classic synergy, then the first thing to bring up is the Greenscale Warriors.
Old February 23rd, 2010, 06:25 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I played this one the other day:

Microcorpx2
Othkurik
Everan
Marcu

against Elf Wizards @ 460

Othkurik died way too quickly (which is what's happened every time we've played him so far) getting in only a single attack. But Everan was pure liquid awsome, taking out a full health Ulginesh and finishing off Chardis, Eimeroon, and Kyntella.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old February 23rd, 2010, 06:30 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lets go with the obvious:

Nilfheim 185
Greenscales x 2 120
Raelin 80
KMA 100

or

Charos 210
Greenscales x 4 240
MW 50
Old February 24th, 2010, 01:46 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker

whoops didn't notice the large part and nether did my buddy. Oh well chaulk that one up to learning the new DnD figs

Green skins and Charos is just nasty and mean
Old February 24th, 2010, 01:52 PM

How about hot potato

Wryvan x2 + Joton

425 points

Just toss your opponents characters around the board and into lava if they have a small/medium army of course

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles