Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 15th, 2022, 07:26 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of D.Va (MEKA) - VOTE for Final Editing

I agree that having a winning record and a point drop and boost seems like a lot.
Old February 15th, 2022, 08:30 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would agree that a point drop feels unfounded here based on the record, which included some wins against solid teams without much synergy on her team helping her.
Old February 16th, 2022, 04:08 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is 235 and MM 15 going to be too much here then, or just one or the other?
Old February 16th, 2022, 03:26 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Checked out all the PTs. Seems like the missiles are fine at 16 IMO, they did at least a few wounds in every game, with them nearly killing Black Panther in Splash's first game. They're essentially passive autowounds that are a nice bonus, more than anything. A fairly consistent double attack, and 4 rolls of 16+ autowounds is a solid amount of offense.

It's also pretty easy for D.Va to hangout near your backline, and just fire off Missiles at your enemies melee when they crash into your melee.

I don't think 235/15 will break her or anything, just not sure it's needed.
Old February 16th, 2022, 03:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think 235 and 16 for Missiles is fine I would not really change either of those more based on her playtesting record. I do like the drop from 240 -> 235 so that we can make the pilot design end in a 5 and encourage the pairing more. But the Mech already seems like a solid design on her one.
Old February 16th, 2022, 06:24 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd prefer Micro Missiles at 15 as it did feel a little high in my own games, but it's also not a deal breaker. 235 I would like to keep for the same reasons tcglkn stated.

Whilst talking about her powers I will bring up this potential tiny change to Fusion Cannons as I briefly spoke about it in the Public Design Workshop whilst talking about Lúcio.
Quote:
FUSION CANNONS
Before moving normally with D.Va, you may count each space moved as one additional space. If you do, D.Va may attack one additional time this turn.
I have no strong feelings about it either way, mostly just want to see if it's worth adding if we want Overwatch characters synergising with each other. It'd help her synergise with Lúcio more, and admittedly I do enjoy the literal half the move to double the attacks. It also looks a bit weird if she can move 7 spaces with Lúcio but still only move 2 to get her double.

Functionally this would of been the same in all of the playtests so results wouldn't have changed, it's purely something to work alongside Lúcio and the potential faction as a whole.
Old February 16th, 2022, 11:25 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

All that sounds good to me.

I only played 2 games so if she did well competitively in the other ones, I wouldn't worry too much about lowering cost. 235 for pilot pairing sounds good. That said yes she took out Panther, but only after 6 rounds of back and forth, with almost half the OMs on her, which means she missed a ton of times before finally getting him, so I still support the move to 15.

I like the Fusion Cannons change, makes it feel like more of a moving slower and aiming while firing to fire more instead of just move two spaces stop and fire twice, more faction synergy is always fun.
Old February 17th, 2022, 12:03 AM
Tickle Pickle

I’d want to see at least one more test if any changes beyond just changing her cost to 235 occurred here.
Old February 17th, 2022, 08:55 AM

Would there need to be more tests if it was just 235 + that Fusion Cannons change? The only units I can find that could buff her move right now would be Corsair, Artemis, and Nemesis. None of those seem particularly prevalent or synergistic. Two of them would require her to engage a specific figure or figures, working against her main draw which is DM, and if she's in range to engage them for the double, she'd be in range to double them unengaged anyway. Drafting one of those just to give her an extra space seems like a lot to begin with. It also doesn't change her results from any of the tests since no move boosters were used, and without one she'd still only be able to move 2 spaces at most for her double attack. Happy to take her back to testing though if that's still wanted.

I'm mostly just wanting to gauge thoughts here. Enough people have said 16+ for MM is fine as is, and 235 seems like a good price point currently that everyone likes. I just think that version of Fusion Cannons is the better option if people want an Overwatch faction since she'll work a bit better with Lúcio, and is also just a bit more accurate to the game. Seems a bit counter productive to have her forced to 2 or less move if we're wanting them to work together and Lúcio's main thing is speeding people up.

Lúcio is also a character I would like to get to right after either this design or pilot D.Va, so this isn't a "just in case he's made" scenario.

EDIT: SP updated to 235 points + Micro Missiles 16, those parts seem pretty set.
Old February 17th, 2022, 10:05 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Fusion Cannons change would likely have some impact on Splash and my Icy Road battle, due to Road Bonus, but that seems like a cool change.
Old February 17th, 2022, 02:58 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

I can't see any major issue with the updated Fusion Cannon. Don't think that specific change needs further testing either. Checked your Lucio design, pushing for some synergy there makes sense imo.
Old February 17th, 2022, 03:03 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Could always do "subtract 3 move to get double attack" too. The 3 > Double Attack transition is a bit clunky, but it's a far more standard way to word this kind of power.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library