Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 3rd, 2018, 09:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Stalked your FB real quick, are you on the "This Room Does Not Exist" train as well?
Old December 3rd, 2018, 09:13 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnobody View Post
stalked your fb real quick, are you on the "this room does not exist" train as well?

r e s e r v e

y o u r
f u t u r e
n o w

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old December 3rd, 2018, 09:18 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Can I ask what your favorite horror web series in general are? It's a really cool genre to me.

My all-time favorite would have to be Everymanhybrid.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 09:21 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

I actually haven't watched many- I think Marble Hornets is the only other one I've properly watched all the way thru

It's more a genre I occasionally dabble in than follow

That being said I also really like Alan Resnick's stuff because the man's a genius (AlanTutorial, Raw Footage Of A Bear, This House Has People In It, and so on)

And Poppy's YT channel if we count that, and I really like her music too

Old December 3rd, 2018, 09:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Happy Superscapeversary!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 3rd, 2018, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Happy Superscapeversary!

Thanks BatDad

Old December 3rd, 2018, 09:45 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
I actually haven't watched many- I think Marble Hornets is the only other one I've properly watched all the way thru

That being said I also really like Alan Resnick's stuff because the man's a genius (AlanTutorial, Raw Footage Of A Bear, This House Has People In It, and so on)

Okay, I'm going to rave a little bit, because I never get a chance to talk about this stuff.

The big three Slender Man series (Marble Hornets, Everymanhybrid, and TribeTwelve) are all brilliant. MH is obviously a stone-cold classic, even Roger Ebert talked about it. Everymanhybrid started out very similar to MH, but has now branched out into a crazy mind-melting metafiction story. Unfortunately, it's gotten so crazy that it's kind of hard to get into without something like Night Mind's Explained series. TribeTwelve does a really good job at mixing really strong horror with comedy. I've heard it called the Evil Dead of webseries.

Alan Resnick is absolutely brilliant as well. For those who don't know, Adult Swim has a block of programming very late at night that only shows on the TV guide as "infomercials." However, it's actually a showcase of avant-garde and surreal film-making. The idea is that you fall asleep in front of the TV watching Venture Bros, then wake up at 2:00 AM to find yourself watching something like a sitcom theme song that goes on for 10 minutes, or security cam footage of reality disintegrating at a child's birthday party. Alan Resnick is the man behind a lot of these shorts, and he and his group, Wham City Comedy do a lot of stuff like it on their own time as well.

Poppy, unfortunately, I've gotten a bit bored with. When she first came around, there was a big desire to know where the story was going, especially with the whole Charlotte thing. But I think most people agree now that it's not really a story that's going to have real plot advancement or anything like that. Which isn't a bad thing, butit's not really what I was looking for. I still think her music is cool in kind of an experimental pastiche way though. She's like a Devo for the internet age.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:

Okay, I'm going to rave a little bit, because I never get a chance to talk about this stuff.

The big three Slender Man series (Marble Hornets, Everymanhybrid, and TribeTwelve) are all brilliant. MH is obviously a stone-cold classic, even Roger Ebert talked about it. Everymanhybrid started out very similar to MH, but has now branched out into a crazy mind-melting metafiction story. Unfortunately, it's gotten so crazy that it's kind of hard to get into without something like Night Mind's Explained series. TribeTwelve does a really good job at mixing really strong horror with comedy. I've heard it called the Evil Dead of webseries.

Alan Resnick is absolutely brilliant as well. For those who don't know, Adult Swim has a block of programming very late at night that only shows on the TV guide as "infomercials." However, it's actually a showcase of avant-garde and surreal film-making. The idea is that you fall asleep in front of the TV watching Venture Bros, then wake up at 2:00 AM to find yourself watching something like a sitcom theme song that goes on for 10 minutes, or security cam footage of reality disintegrating at a child's birthday party. Alan Resnick is the man behind a lot of these shorts, and he and his group, Wham City Comedy do a lot of stuff like it on their own time as well.

Poppy, unfortunately, I've gotten a bit bored with. When she first came around, there was a big desire to know where the story was going, especially with the whole Charlotte thing. But I think most people agree now that it's not really a story that's going to have real plot advancement or anything like that. Which isn't a bad thing, butit's not really what I was looking for. I still think her music is cool in kind of an experimental pastiche way though. She's like a Devo for the internet age.

Yeah I haven't watched Poppy's videos in ages- I'm just a fan of her music now

Went to a concert of hers once. Was an... unusual experience

Old December 3rd, 2018, 09:50 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I've seen a couple of those weird Adult Swim bits - Too Many Cooks, notably. That is a really great little idea for something to put on late at night.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 09:55 PM
Just A Head

Quote:

Lowlife (acoustic) is a pretty amazing song, even putting aside the whole Poppy character.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I've seen a couple of those weird Adult Swim bits - Too Many Cooks, notably. That is a really great little idea for something to put on late at night.

Too Many Cooks isn't actually Alan Resnick, I don't think

Old December 3rd, 2018, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:

Lowlife (acoustic) is a pretty amazing song, even putting aside the whole Poppy character.

Her new album is pretty great

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape