Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 25th, 2010, 07:42 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
LordE's custom thread

I have taken an interest in making mythological figures for HeroScape so here is the first:

Squad of 3 double spaced figures

Centaur
Common squad
Archers
Precise
Large 6

Life 1
Move 7
Range 6
Attack 2
Defense 3
Points 120

Specials:

Double Attack
When a Centaur attacks, it may attack one additional time

Questions, comments, concerns?

Last edited by LordEsenwienIV; June 25th, 2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old June 25th, 2010, 09:07 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: LordE's custom thread

It looks like a pricey common(but so are the Groks) but I think the price is right. I assume it's either an Ullar or an Aquilla unit too. You didn't put down a general, but that can wait until later. It looks good and easy to use with just Double Attack too. Good job and feel free to post more soon!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 25th, 2010, 09:14 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
It looks like a pricey common(but so are the Groks) but I think the price is right. I assume it's either an Ullar or an Aquilla unit too. You didn't put down a general, but that can wait until later. It looks good and easy to use with just Double Attack too. Good job and feel free to post more soon!

I was thinking Ullar. Thanks for the response! Tommorrow...
Medusa!!!!!!!!!!

Old June 25th, 2010, 09:22 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 26th, 2010, 08:12 AM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Good idea. The card itself seems like a cross between the Einar Imperium, Syvarris, and the Grok riders. The stats look fine.

If you want to convert your idea into a genuine card, you can google centaur minitures to use for the card, and then use one of the tutorials on heroscapers to create the card itself. i reconmend Whitestuff's advanced GIMP tutorial.
Old June 26th, 2010, 11:10 AM
<>character<>

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post

I have a different idea for my Medusa!

Old June 26th, 2010, 11:19 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

I just noticed Sudema is an acronym for Medusa.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old June 26th, 2010, 11:34 AM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:

I just noticed Sudema is an acronym for Medusa.
Never noticed that.
Old June 28th, 2010, 04:08 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

*cough*AnagramNotAcronym*cough*

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards