Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 29th, 2012, 07:19 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Colorado Events: Past Present and Future

yes, please, make a call. It sounds like everyone is on board with a mix of kill 'em all and assasin's creed. The springs crew likes 505+, which is fine by me. No need to match the Gencon numbers exactly; this isn't a real prep event.

So, pick a point total, and start assigning formats (straight play or AC) to each map. Then people can commit to bringing maps.

For my part, I can build any one map, but I only have two BftUs.

ETA: I assume we're starting around 10 AM, right?
Old May 29th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Oh yeah, and I can bring Arachne or a BftU (or both, if I had to).

Edit: Seeing as we need more maps... Maybe these? Looks like they'll be the runner-ups in the GenCon map contest, after Meander.

High Ways or the Highway

Highland Road

Nobody coming happens to be in need of a squad of TSA, do they? I have one I'd be willing to trade...

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; May 29th, 2012 at 09:20 PM.
Old May 29th, 2012, 10:22 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Here's the official plan for the weekend.

Participants:
Ninja Status
Son of Arathorn
GeneralRolando
foreman 693
dok
kpucblek
Daniel
Darren
awesomeunleashed
Chairborne Elite
Rosencrantz
BoneSnap
Mista
Mad Celt
Mard Celt's friend

dok's co-worker friend???

Time: Arrive for set up at 10am. We'll go until 5pm or so.

Format: We're going with 2 formats:

Assassin's Creed: The army must include at least 3 unique or uncommon heroes. You cannot use the same uncommon hero more than once. Army cannot exceed 16 hexes. Each game you choose one of your opponent’s unique or uncommon heroes to destroy. If you destroy that hero before they destroy the one they picked from you, you win.

Kill 'em All: First one to defeat his enemy's entire army wins the match.

Bring a pool of 900. We'll be drafting for army size of 505 (Seems like a happy medium). Drafting will be from your own pool for each game.

Maps:
With 15 attendees, it looks like we are going to need at least 8 maps. So far we have:

Erosion
(BoneSnap)
Sirroco (dok)
Arachne
(awesomeunleashed)
Meander
(BoneSnap)
Bad Moon Rising (BoneSnap)
Highways or the Highway
Highland Road
(dok)
Can't See the Jungle

We also will need people to volunteer to bring maps. Just shout out which one(s) you'll bring and we'll go with that.

Glyphs: dok, can you please bring the glyphs that you've brought in the past? We'll randomly choose them.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.

Last edited by kpucblek; May 30th, 2012 at 01:01 PM.
Old May 29th, 2012, 10:25 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post
Drafting will be from your own pool.
boooo...

I like everything else, and I like both of the maps awesomeunleashed mentioned. Son of Arathorn mentioned "Can't See the Jungle".

I'll bring Highland Road and Sirocco.
Old May 29th, 2012, 10:26 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

15 confirmed? Nice.

I got Arachne.

Old May 29th, 2012, 10:45 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post

I like everything else, and I like both of the maps awesomeunleashed mentioned. Son of Arathorn mentioned "Can't See the Jungle".

I'll bring Highland Road and Sirocco.
"Can't See the Jungle" added.

Check on that. Sorry about the "boo". It's pretty hard to make everyone happy.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old May 29th, 2012, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
15 confirmed? Nice.

I got Arachne.
Thanks awesomeunleashed!

Old May 29th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
15 confirmed? Nice.
Take it down to 13 confirmed. NS and myself have officially become maybes. 'Sigh', I hate the public school system, and how they pay their employees.
Old May 30th, 2012, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:
15 confirmed? Nice.
Take it down to 13 confirmed. NS and myself have officially become maybes. 'Sigh', I hate the public school system, and how they pay their employees.
Oh man! That's a bummer. We'll hope it works out for you. We would love to have you join us. Dang!

Old May 30th, 2012, 01:27 AM

How about you Rosencrantz?

Old May 30th, 2012, 02:02 AM

BoneSnap knows what's in an order marker BoneSnap knows what's in an order marker

Just to avoid confusion, Varidice won't be here, he's spending the summer on the east coast. Our 4th is a friend of Mad Celt this time.

As for maps, we can bring Erosion, Meander, and Bad Moon Rising. I'm not going to try to preassemble this time, though. The last time or two, it's been more trouble than it's worth.

By the way, you don't have to oblige the extra 5 points just because we want it. I was trying to be funny there .

What was the final decision on Marvel/C3V/SoV?

BoneSnap's Customs
Helm's Deep

Last edited by BoneSnap; May 30th, 2012 at 02:18 AM.
Old May 30th, 2012, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneSnap View Post
Just to avoid confusion, Varidice won't be here, he's spending the summer on the east coast. Our 4th is a friend of Mad Celt this time.

As for maps, we can bring Erosion, Meander, and Bad Moon Rising. I'm not going to try to preassemble this time, though. The last time or two, it's been more trouble than it's worth.

By the way, you don't have to oblige the extra 5 points just because we want it. I was trying to be funny there .

What was the final decision on Marvel/C3V/SoV?
No, I like the extra 5. Makes it a little more interesting than just 500.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events