Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 21st, 2012, 09:55 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: Colorado Events: Past Present and Future

Man, this'd be awesome if we could just get 10...

Anyway, format? I'm liking the possibility of Reverse the Whip. Also, what time would this start? If it's too early, we'd have to start the drive the night before, and unless enough people show, I don't see it happening... but anytime after, say, noon works for me. Heck, maybe even 11.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:16 AM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post

Any others? GR, how about foreman 693?
Yeah I think he'll be there. He works a bit now but I'll make sure he's open.

Deathreacers should be banned!
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:23 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

If we're going to be at Enchanted grounds, we should ask Troy (Rosencranz) if he can make it. He lives pretty near there.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:10 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
If we're going to be at Enchanted grounds, we should ask Troy (Rosencranz) if he can make it. He lives pretty near there.
I've PM-ed Troy. Hopefully he can make it. That would be great.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:15 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

As of right now, it is looking like:

Ninja Status
Son of Arathorn
GeneralRolando
foreman 693
dok
kpucblek
Daniel

dok's co-worker friend???
awesomeunleashed???

Any one know the Colorado Springs guys?

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:07 PM

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Uh-oh... there might be a scheduling conflict on my end... still at least a 70% likelihood that Ninja Status and I can make it. I'd hate to bail on you guys...
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:08 AM

BoneSnap knows what's in an order marker BoneSnap knows what's in an order marker

Checking in for the Springs crew. Things got crazy around here, so we're a bit fragmented. As of now, Mista and I have requested the day and are planning on coming, but we can't confirm until the weekend. We've lost Varidice on this one -- things have come up. I've still got to check with Mad Celt. It'll be good to play again.

As for format and such, I rather like the sound of General Wars, but it's been long enough that I'd be happy to play anything. The idea of having a draft pool with different formats for each board sounds fun too.

Hopefully I can check back in with good news this weekend.

BoneSnap's Customs
Helm's Deep

Last edited by BoneSnap; May 23rd, 2012 at 12:15 AM.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:35 AM

This list keeps looking better all the time.

Ninja Status
Son of Arathorn
GeneralRolando
foreman 693
dok
kpucblek
Daniel

BoneSnap(maybe)
Mista (maybe)
Mad Celt?
dok's co-worker friend???
awesomeunleashed???

Anyone else have any ideas of interested parties? Also... we're looking for some other ideas for format and MAPS.

dok, you have any map preferences?

Old May 23rd, 2012, 08:44 AM

As for maps, I've got a couple of ideas...

Erosion by Killometer:

Guardian by Dignan:
Old May 23rd, 2012, 10:24 AM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Erosion is fine. I'm not a big fan of Guardian (and I've played on it a lot already).
Old May 23rd, 2012, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Erosion is fine. I'm not a big fan of Guardian (and I've played on it a lot already).
Fair enough. Anybody like Browncoat's Swamp Thing?
Old May 23rd, 2012, 10:34 AM

Heh... uh, no, I don't like that map, either. I like Guardian more than it. (Ask Filthy the Clown about my extended rant when we played a game on that map. It might be my least favorite BoV map.)

Sorry, I don't mean to be a negative nellie here. I can make some suggestions if you like. I usually end up driving all the map and format choices around here and I'm trying to take a back seat this time...

Last edited by dok; May 23rd, 2012 at 10:36 AM. Reason: with limited success

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events