Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 22nd, 2018, 11:09 PM

Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker
A request/notification to the C3G community

So I'm a guy from like the 2010 era of Heroscape customs, which has recently come back to the scene to create a virtual heroscape custom set via Tabletop Simulator. Why I had asked the general creating community about using of cards, the projects new goal is to implement all C3G cards into the module. So I wanted to post this here so that if any person in particular was opposed to there work being used, they could object here. I can't imagine why someone would object, since my goals to preserve/spread the work being done here, but I feel it's proper to at least post a notification.

As a side note, well done you all. I have gone through these cards and it is an excellent, excellent mega set you have all created. Maybe a couple to many Batmans, but hey.

My Customs(Mostly Marvelscape Common Squads)
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22383

Old March 23rd, 2018, 07:54 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: A request/notification to the C3G community

We have not yet begun to Batman.

As long as C3G is never used for profit we are usually cool with it being used, though I certainly do not speak for everyone.

I really need to check out the simulator.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 10:24 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

You'd be doing me a favor. Having the ability to play in a 3d digital environment would be very beneficial in certain circumstances. So you've got my approval.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 11:25 AM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

I've been working on a C3G mod for tabletop simulator for a little over a year now. I'd suggest working together, but it looks like you're aiming to use 3D models for all characters, as well as mixing with other customs, both of which I decided from the start I was not going to do.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 11:49 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I was going to bring up Qualizium's work here, but it looks like I don't need to.

As long as we're properly credited and our work isn't being used for profit or otherwise in breach of copyright laws, C3G is always happy to see fan initiatives.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 12:08 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Agreed. Good luck with the project.

We may be able to use it in playtesting.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 23rd, 2018, 01:11 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markb97402 View Post
Maybe a couple to many Batmans, but hey.
Finally someone else says it - you get my blessing just for that.

This does sound awesome, actually - might be a fun way to do online tournaments in the future on occasion.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 23rd, 2018, 01:44 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Says the person wanting another Iron Man.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 04:14 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Stark naturally lends himself to endless variations thanks to his giant armoury of suits (plus, if there's a JL Batman, there really should be an Avengers Iron Man ). Also, I never claimed to be completely unbiased.
I'd actually be happier to see more Utility Glyphs to allow Batman vII to take different roles than seeing another full version of Batman. Well, apart from an Adam West one, anyway - that needs to happen.

~Lazy Orang, whose second favourite superhero is Spider-Man and who actually doesn't feel the need for any more versions of him.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 23rd, 2018, 05:33 PM

Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker

Qualizim: If you do have any interest in collabarating let me know. I am using 3d models almost entirely, and have already done close to 250 of the C3G, but my project does encompass more then just C3G, so if your not interested in that, cool.

I am planning on making my next release in the next couple of days, waiting till I hit a wall where i cant do models very quickly. Also, if there is ANYONE with a little bit more modeling knowledge then me, I could use some help from a someone who really knows what they are doing, as there are models that i have found that i cant figure out how to use

My Customs(Mostly Marvelscape Common Squads)
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22383

Old March 23rd, 2018, 06:41 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yes, but have you considered more Spidermen?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 23rd, 2018, 09:31 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Bring on the Spider-Men, I say!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy