Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Old July 6th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Marvel Heroscape Rulebook

Thanks to Bunjee for posting this in the downloads section!

Last edited by IAmBatman; October 24th, 2010 at 07:52 PM.
Old July 6th, 2007, 06:59 PM

Xaqery is surprisingly tart
Thanks Wytefang and netherspirit for the work getting that up.

Man that water in the Heroscape ad looks really nice. Has it been altered graphicaly?

- Dwight

Reality is the fantasy of the majority
Old July 6th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
20 pages of awesomeness!
and then a mysterious blank 21st page ... :P
Once again, great work Nether and Wytefang!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 6th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Thank you Nether. Every time I went to download Wytefang's my FF locked up and shut down, yay what fun.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old July 6th, 2007, 07:25 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I read through that pretty fast and didn't see anything for this - but did anyone notice if there are any special movement rules for the concrete tiles?
Right now I'm assuming they just act as regular tiles and are only colored a bit differently?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 6th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Well, the Marvel rulebook should put to rest all the squabbling about if Marvel is compatible with regular Heroscape. The inside cover and first page are a big ad for Heroscape and on the first page of rules it says:

"Note about Squads and Team Play
This game guide includes rules for Squads and Team Play. Heroscape Marvel The Conflict Begins does not include Squads or Team Play but these rules apply if you use additional figures from other Heroscape Expansions."

END OF STORY

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old July 6th, 2007, 07:33 PM

Well said, Doc. I've called Skynight out on two separate threads now, and he has yet to appear.
In all seriousness, though, this is a good and welcome affirmation.

Old July 6th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman

Well said, Doc. I've called Skynight out on two separate threads now, and he has yet to appear.
In all seriousness, though, this is a good and welcome affirmation.
If I'm not mistaken, he is currently on vacation. :P

Quote:
I read through that pretty fast and didn't see anything for this - but did anyone notice if there are any special movement rules for the concrete tiles?
Right now I'm assuming they just act as regular tiles and are only colored a bit differently?
It looks like they have no movement bonuses...just regular tiles colored differently
Old July 6th, 2007, 07:50 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
The special S at the bottom is for Super Strength - Not affected by Falling and Major Falling damage. Still affected by Extreme Falling damage. Also bypasses automatic shields of destructable objects - like the Castle Door and the smashable wall section.

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old July 6th, 2007, 08:05 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Anyone have any interesting ideas for concrete/asphalt house rules?

I think I'll be treating them as road spaces unless I make an entire map of them, in which case I will treat them like normal grass/rock/sand terrain. Any map in which I mix them with regular natural terrain though, I'm giving a move boost to figures.
Old July 6th, 2007, 08:10 PM

I think certain custom cards could make use of the concrete/asphault terrain in interesting ways. In fact, I just mentally added such a power to my planned "Street Thugs" common squad ...

Old July 6th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
I think certain custom cards could make use of the concrete/asphault terrain in interesting ways. In fact, I just mentally added such a power to my planned "Street Thugs" common squad ...
Or Ghostrider

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's