Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 15th, 2019, 02:44 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: SuperHeroScape™: Wave 3! Bulldozer, Cyclops 2/9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
For sure. Confirm if you can.

With this design bug does this mean you're going to run an LD for the C3G Anniversary Wave? There's still time, I believe.
So far all I've found is speculation. That's probably all there is.

Last time this came up I had a few designs that were halfway decent, but you guys have since released several of them. I think I'll just let you do your thing and I'll do mine.

===============

Another Mutant and, oh look!, another "Before moving" power. One of her other 3 powers is also "Before taking a turn". For a while I think she had 5 powers, but that was just too many, not to mention there is certainly a lack of space on the card. Diamond Form used to be a little more complex, but I think the simplicity of turning your powers into a +2/+2 buff instead is nice enough on its own. Psychic Sedation is pretty straightforward and introduces us to another light synergy among SuperHeroScape™: Telepaths! When many mind readers can link their minds together, things can get pretty easy for you. Telepathic Amplifier means Emma will probably be a centerpiece in that army (effectively giving +2 on her own). Psychic Proxy is a powerful way to help keep her protected yet still get work done when she has OM's.

Spider-Man has many classic villains. Green Goblin isn't very complicated. Pumpkin Bomb does introduce the idea of targeting spaces and being adjacent to spaces. In order to determine if a figure is adjacent to an empty space, you basically just pretend the attacker is standing there. So if a figure would be adjacent to a Medium 5, it is adjacent to an affected space. Not everything will work this way, but it makes sense when we're talking about grenade-type weapons (and it does make them a little more potent). Goblin Glider is Stealth Dodge against non-Flying figures. Finally, being Insane gives Goblin an odd point cost.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations