Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: Can you attend the event on July 16th?
YES! 5 71.43%
Yes, and I am bringing Youth players (Age 8 - 12) 0 0%
No, I cannot make it. 2 28.57%
Maybe, I will post a few days before. 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 12th, 2016, 02:26 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: Event: Portland, OR & Vancouver, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic goat View Post
I'm coming solo ... Not sure how I feel about being number 13
You'll end up being # 1 after all of your enemies are defeated

Thanks for joining in!
Old July 13th, 2016, 11:36 AM

For help building your Half-Army "Pods" - here is an link workbook. I have some sample armies that I was playing around with as well.

It is a challenge to get into that 10 figure limit. Partial Squads help but we're certainly going to see some more Heroes on the field.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=4460
Old July 13th, 2016, 11:59 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

obhippo, thanks for sharing the Excel file. You have some great ideas for armies! I have already selected and packed my armies for the trip down and I think you are right that we will be seeing more heroes. I certainly had fun deciding which three army pods to bring (OK, I am bringing 8 pods and will decide later).
Old July 14th, 2016, 01:40 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

So just realized I have an appointment that goes until 10 so I might end up not getting there until 1 or 2. I'll try and arrive as soon as I'm able.

~Dysole, who just realized today when talking with W099 it's farther away than she had first thought
Old July 14th, 2016, 02:25 AM

Re: FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
So just realized I have an appointment that goes until 10 so I might end up not getting there until 1 or 2. I'll try and arrive as soon as I'm able.

~Dysole, who just realized today when talking with W099 it's farther away than she had first thought

No problem! we should have enough players to rotate through a few rounds before your arrival.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events