Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old December 29th, 2015, 12:39 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

One button, damn. Simplicity at its finest. Thanks for sharing Tornado I'll check out that video later.
Old January 6th, 2016, 05:10 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Getting back into Evolve, great game. I also gave in and got CoD Black Ops 3 because some friends all got into it. We will be playing that soon.
Old January 10th, 2016, 01:21 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Started replaying KotOR over Christmas break. Spent about an hour in Taris before I restarted with the Skip Taris mod. Put about 13 or so hours in after that and finished Dantooine, Tattooine, and Kashyyk. Roughly halfway through Manaan now, but not sure when I'll get back to it now that Real Life has resumed.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 21st, 2016, 11:42 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Anyone try Darkest Dungeon?
I just read a review and it sounded interesting and reminded me a bit of Wizard's Crown, an old SSI game I believe, I used to play on the C64.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 21st, 2016, 05:51 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Anyone try Darkest Dungeon?
I just read a review and it sounded interesting and reminded me a bit of Wizard's Crown, an old SSI game I believe, I used to play on the C64.
I have. It was more miss than hit for me, but I can see how it would attract a fanatical core audience. For me, it just felt very dark and very difficult with lots and lots of grinding ahead to get to where any of my parties had any serious chance at achieving a measure of sustained success.

~Aldin, not knocking it really - it has a unique and interesting art style and play style that are appealing at the edges of who I am but just manage to miss me

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 17th, 2016, 09:43 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So I have a request to ask of someone. Can anyone who plays the current generation of Pokemon games (VI, so Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, X, or Y) please message me? I would rather like to get something from a giveaway this weekend and I'm going out of town without internet most likely. All you'll have to do is deposit a pokemon in gts and ask for a species. PM me and I'll give you the details. I will be forever in your debt .

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old February 18th, 2016, 04:48 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Went through Mass Effect 3 again. Still a great game, despite the ending. Gonna go through some of the DLC next. And for some reason, I will then play Mass Effect 2. Not sure why I'm going in that order but I hadn't planned on playing the 2nd again but want to now that I played the 3rd.

Still playing some CoD and very recently checked our Rocket League. Not bad. Not sure how long I will last though.

I tried The Division Beta but for some reason my account was banned by Ubisoft? I dunno, apparently that happens from time to time. A huge hassle though. They are trying to prevent tons of new bot accounts from overloading their system but they will most likely just lose a customer.

Gems of War continues to entertain me as well.
Old February 23rd, 2016, 08:38 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Very excited to be playing Fire Emblem: Fates over the weekend. I haven't been with the series as a whole for a long time, but since Fire Emblem: Awakening was such a great game (debatably the best game on the 3DS), I was looking forward to this one.

It's really good - a must-have if you have a 3DS, although the story is severely lacking compared to Awakening. Even so.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old February 23rd, 2016, 10:51 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
It's really good - a must-have if you have a 3DS, although the story is severely lacking compared to Awakening. Even so.

~TAF
Really? That's disappointing, considering I thought Awakening's story was one of the worst in the whole series. Not sure I want to play any future FE games after Awakening, actually, and I had my hopes for Fates. Probably will still get it, but it's the last chance the series gets.

Geneology of the Holy War has by far the best story, in my opinion, but it has been a while since I've played it. Otherwise Sacred Stones is the one I've played the most, and has my favorite villain in the series. The Radience saga was very well done, but the story was a bit convoluted. Great characters though. Awakening's character was it's weakest point. They were all too bland, and each one felt like they had a gimmick/joke, and had no personality outside of that (Worst offenders were stalker Tharja and the guy nobody noticed. The joke got old way too fast)
Old February 24th, 2016, 05:57 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Really? That's disappointing, considering I thought Awakening's story was one of the worst in the whole series. Not sure I want to play any future FE games after Awakening, actually, and I had my hopes for Fates. Probably will still get it, but it's the last chance the series gets.
See, Awakening was my first Fire Emblem, so I thought it was just fine. There were a few twists and turns, whereas the plot in Fates is that there's a bad guy and you have to kill him. I can only assume that they want people to buy the other versions for the whole story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
(Worst offenders were stalker Tharja and the guy nobody noticed. The joke got old way too fast)
Hey, no badmouthing the Mrs!

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old February 24th, 2016, 07:44 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'd suggest playing some older ones. Awakening pales in comparison to most of them.

Why the heck would you marry a murderous stalker???

(Says me who married the 12 year old girl )
Old February 24th, 2016, 09:11 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

X-com 2 is a fantastic tactical strategy game that reminds of how Heroscape could be updated to a video game. X-com could also be used to make a alternate customization of Heroscape using Halo heroclix or simiar figures. Marro and Viper could be used for aliens and all the "mech"figure would be great too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games