Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old August 23rd, 2011, 11:19 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Child of Eden: Awesome Kinect game so far, really enjoying it. I've heard it's short (about 6 hours) so I wouldn't recommend buying it unless you could get it cheap. Also playable with the controller but I don't see the point if you have Kinect as the controls rock. Great music and fun.
I absolutely adore this game, but I'm kind of mad at it too. It never quite bursts into the full 'Heavenly Star' awesomeness it constantly teases. The fourth level is absolutely jaw dropping though.

Right now I'm playing through Bastion. It's really fun, the kind of game that used to shine in the late 90's. Looking to give Deus Ex a try here this week.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 11:49 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Quote:
Child of Eden: Awesome Kinect game so far, really enjoying it. I've heard it's short (about 6 hours) so I wouldn't recommend buying it unless you could get it cheap. Also playable with the controller but I don't see the point if you have Kinect as the controls rock. Great music and fun.
I absolutely adore this game, but I'm kind of mad at it too. It never quite bursts into the full 'Heavenly Star' awesomeness it constantly teases. The fourth level is absolutely jaw dropping though.

Right now I'm playing through Bastion. It's really fun, the kind of game that used to shine in the late 90's. Looking to give Deus Ex a try here this week.
The new Deus Ex or the original. Loved the original and so happy the new one is getting great reviews.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old August 23rd, 2011, 03:33 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

Just picked up Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the 3ds. the improved graphics looks amazing. I do like playing it with the 3d on, but after a while it does stress my eyes.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 03:41 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I started up Morrowind again. Today, I helped an abused slave (named Rabinna), who was smuggling illegal drugs (Moon Sugar or something), escape to another town. But they person I brought Rabinna to tried to kill him, so I killed the guy and took 400 Gold and a ring from him. From there, I brought Rabinna to a mission, where I received another 400 gold. Pretty productive!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 23rd, 2011, 04:30 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am getting slightly addicted to Civ World on Facebook. Way better than that farming crap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old August 23rd, 2011, 04:40 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Haven't played any video games for a while, but a co worker is going to lend me Fallout New Vegas tomorrow, so I should be back on that train.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 07:42 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
I started up Morrowind again. Today, I helped an abused slave (named Rabinna), who was smuggling illegal drugs (Moon Sugar or something), escape to another town. But they person I brought Rabinna to tried to kill him, so I killed the guy and took 400 Gold and a ring from him. From there, I brought Rabinna to a mission, where I received another 400 gold. Pretty productive!
Yep. Freeing slaves is very productive. Free armor(in the form of Bracers) or easy money. Plus, raiding bandit caves(when your at a higher level) will get you lots of money.
Spoiler Alert!

Morrowind was great fun!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 08:02 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Yep. Freeing slaves is very productive. Free armor(in the form of Bracers) or easy money. Plus, raiding bandit caves(when your at a higher level) will get you lots of money.
Spoiler Alert!

Morrowind was great fun!
I need to level up my character though. Currently, my character is at Lvl 1, but closing in on Lvl 2. I'm working on the Dark Brotherhood quest, and I have a pack rat, a rat, and a scrib (I think that's what it is) that I bought and are sort of aiding me. Except I can't get past the Goblins in the sewers, which sucks.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 23rd, 2011, 08:24 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Spoiler Alert!

Morrowind was great fun!
I need to level up my character though. Currently, my character is at Lvl 1, but closing in on Lvl 2. I'm working on the Dark Brotherhood quest, and I have a pack rat, a rat, and a scrib (I think that's what it is) that I bought and are sort of aiding me. Except I can't get past the Goblins in the sewers, which sucks.
Yeah, you probably shouldn't have taken up that quest yet. Not at Level 1 anyways. I hope you have a backup file, because your not strong enough to fight the goblins. Your best bet would have been to go to Seyda Neen, do the Guard's mission, then head to Caldera and rob the Mages Guild Tower. Balmora also has tons of opportunities for a low level character(in fact the boxes and vases in the streets are free to steal, guards won't bother you for taking the goods inside).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; August 23rd, 2011 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Moving this to PM...
Old August 24th, 2011, 02:30 AM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

I've been playing as the United Provinces in Empire:Total War. This game is very underrated, it is my second favourite Total War game next to Rome which in my opinion is still the greatest game ever made.

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 24th, 2011, 12:32 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
The new Deus Ex or the original. Loved the original and so happy the new one is getting great reviews.
New one. Picked it up yesterday at Target with the $10 gift card deal. Have not had a chance to play it sadly.
Old August 25th, 2011, 05:49 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Thinking about buying Resident Evil Mercenaries used. I could buy it for the same price new, but **** 'em. I want the game, but I don't want to support the developers because of this no delete save crap.

Normally I buy used anyways, so it's in my best interest to not support measures that harm used games.

Do I care that I don't support the developers when I buy used? Not one bit LOL. Plenty of people are willing to needlessly pay more money for an identical product to keep developers afloat. Plus Gamestop's used game return policy is ****ing awesome.

No other industry bitches this hard about its second hand market. I'm simply not going to pay $60 for something when I can get the same exact thing with a better return policy for $55.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games