Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 15th, 2019, 05:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Rick Flag Jr.

Clarification on the free move of 4 here, if I use it to move Bronze Tiger and he passes through someone, can I use his Phantom Strike 12 power?

*edit* Another question here about the free move, is it considered a turn? ie. After using the free move do I have to roll for the micro-bomb betrayal or is that roll only after regular full move & attack turns only?

Last edited by Yodaking; August 15th, 2019 at 07:17 PM.
Old August 15th, 2019, 09:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

No to all of the above.
Old August 15th, 2019, 09:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Okay, thanks. Kind of too bad on the first one, I liked the idea of Bronze Tiger being more effective when paired up with Flag.
Old September 9th, 2019, 06:08 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Comprised of is wrong in the bio - ungrammatical. Should be comprising.
Otherwise cleared.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 9th, 2019, 07:45 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Eh. Switched to composed.
Old September 18th, 2019, 10:30 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

EPB

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old September 18th, 2019, 11:37 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Some unresolved discussion stuff around the movement part of Staying On Task;
1. Being able to slingshot a 5/6 move unit up to 9/10 spaces in a turn by taking a turn with them and using Flag's movement power on them in the same turn. Add in Vulture and your SS members will be outrunning the Flash.
2. Does Deadshot's Sniper Targeting work on player turns or figure turns?
3. Should Bronze Tiger be edited so he is able to use his autowound when moved by Flag?

Nothing major really, but I still figured it was worth mentioning.

My personal responses;
1. I'm fine with this kind of slingshot gameplay and don't think Flag needs any sort of limit on it.
2. Figure turn. That's clearly how it was tested and it makes for a fun combo.
3. I think it would be cool if Bronze Tiger had that synergy with Rick, but it's a fairly big change to make after the unit has been finalized, especially without testing.
Old September 18th, 2019, 11:53 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Agree with all 3 of your responses. I've played him like you describe.
Old September 18th, 2019, 01:26 PM
C3G Landlord

1. I think I brought up this concern initially and have accepted it as is. They do can move out fast as a team but that is what makes the SS dangerous now. Seems good.
2. I know I used Deadshot's power after getting the free move earlier in the round, figure turn seems on point.
3. I can't recall now how I played this in the Nightshade testing recently, I believe I only allowed him to roll for unblockables on normal moves and not on the bonus moves. I do think it would be a cool way to tie the two natural allies together better as drafting options but the change would need to be made on Tiger's card so it only change how he and Flag work specifically and not open it up wider. I've used Tiger a few times recently and been feeling like he's a little weak for 210, even reviewed his play test reports the other day as a result. He's strong once engaged and loaded up with OM's but man does he get cut down at range quite often for me before he can get a chance to shine. So I'd be okay with this small bump up in usefulness.
Old September 19th, 2019, 07:30 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

images moved and links updated

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library