Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old May 8th, 2009, 11:30 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Matt Helm's Customs (5/08) Updated w/ Namor, Wendigo, Th

Mighty Thor... I belive Grey Owl just pointed out eslewhere that official cards use "or" and commas and not slashes on Special Attacks with multiple choices. If that's correct, I'd like to see Mighty Thor have:
MJOLNR SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1 or 5. Attack 4 or 5.
Old May 8th, 2009, 11:31 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

And then IAmBatman corrected me to point out we should us "or", as in "Attack 4 or 5". The commas are for more than 2 values.
Old May 8th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks Grey Owl, I just updated my post as you were writing your note. I hate when that happens.

And thanks again for the awesome templates that Garada uses for our cards. We owe you a lot.
Old May 8th, 2009, 11:33 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

We ninjad each other!
Old May 9th, 2009, 12:29 AM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wait... so what am I updating on Thor?
Old May 9th, 2009, 12:31 AM
Captain Underpants

As per Garada's request, I owe the man a lot at this point, Im making my attempt at Doctor Strange. This guy seemed impossible based on all the avenues I could of gone. I wanted to capture the Sorcerer Supreme without making him overly complicated but I don't know if I succeeded. The grammar and play mechanics really need to be checked on this one as I consider it a rough draft. Color scheme is left up to Garad, this is his card... for the Defenders.
-------------------------------------------------------------
DOCTOR STRANGE

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
WIZARD
DISCIPLINED
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 5
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 4
ATTACK: 5
DEFENSE: 3

EYE OF AGAMOTTO
Before moving, Doctor Strange may use the Eye of Agamotto to distort time or space.
- To distort time, Doctor Strange may exchange any or all of an opponent’s unrevealed Order Markers with any of that opponent’s other Order Markers. Each card affected must finish with the same number of unrevealed Order Markers as it had before the exchange.
- To distort space, Doctor Strange may exchange any or all figures in the same army with any of that army’s other figures currently in play. Each figure involved will not take any engagement attacks and must be placed on a space previously occupied by another figure before the exchange.

SORCERER SUPREME
When Doctor Strange rolls for defense against any attack, 1 shield blocks all wounds.

CLOAK OF LEVITATION
When counting spaces for Doctor Strange’s movement, ignore elevations. Doctor Strange may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When Doctor Strange starts to fly, if he is engaged he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I cringe and flinch waiting for feedback on this one. Can you tell I'm not sure if I hit this one or not?

Last edited by Matt Helm; July 25th, 2010 at 06:09 PM.
Old May 9th, 2009, 12:32 AM
Captain Underpants

Thor just needs the Special Attack line to replace the two "/" marks with "or". Make sense?
Old May 9th, 2009, 12:34 AM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Matt Helm's Customs (5/07) Namor is coming (+Wendigo upd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
DARYL the Wendigo looks good as is so if you think that's best, then I'm cool with it. As far as an ally of the BPRD, I'm not so sure of that. From what I could gather on the internet, they had to catch and imprison him. He doesn't want to be evil but cannibalism is not an easy lifestyle to make friends.
Hmmm, but if you envision him more as a Major Villain, I could change his card art to match the 'villainous color scheme'. Any color suggestions?
Old May 9th, 2009, 12:36 AM
Captain Underpants

Re: Matt Helm's Customs (5/09) *Dr Strange, Namor, Wendigo

Do you want to see how he looks with the black border and a grayish/white banner?
Old May 9th, 2009, 12:38 AM
C3G Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Thor just needs the Special Attack line to replace the two "/" marks with "or". Make sense?
Hhuuuwhaaaaahhh?

Man, I really love this guy.

Last edited by Garada; May 9th, 2009 at 04:14 PM.
Old May 9th, 2009, 12:41 AM
Captain Underpants

For Asgard!!!! Perfect.

Now what do you think about my being on the fence about giving Namor +1 Attack during Imperious Rex? I'm really torn.

And forgive me if Dr. Strange is not up to your expectation. I had an idea for distorting time and space so I jumped on it. I can go back to the drawing board if need be.
Old May 9th, 2009, 12:42 AM
Captain Underpants

Does Thor now need a period after Attack 4 or 5?
That's a real question, I don't know what the real cards do.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations