Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 14th, 2018, 01:54 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Rocket Raccoon II

That's really cool. I particularly like how it utilizes an early round move or a late round attack, and you've got to decide that beforehand to get the best use.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 14th, 2018, 03:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Could be trim some text and limit the power some (ie. no before/after moving/attacking powers) by just saying the figures with revealed OM's on their cards may attack once (cuts down on the multiple attack combo issue) and figures with unrevealed OM's on their cards may move?

I HAVE A PLAN
Once per round, if all of your Order Markers are placed on Unique Hero cards you control, and at least one Order Marker is placed on this card, then after revealing a numbered Order Marker on any card you control, you may choose not to take a turn with that figure. If you do, you may instead have every card that has a revealed Order Marker on their card make one attack, and every card that has an unrevealed Order Marker on their card may move. Figures may only act once with this power and you may decide in which order to take those actions.
Old August 15th, 2018, 03:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

It looks like this design has stalled out without any kind of group consensus. Thanks for the suggestions Ronin, Arkham, Scape, & Bats, none of them may have caught my eye but they all have shaped my thinking in some way. I still like the power we started with quite a bit and also find the later power quite interesting so lets hold a poll and see which one has more support/interest for some testing.

A. I HAVE A PLAN
If each of your Order Markers are placed on a different Unique Hero card you control, after revealing a numbered Order Marker and taking a turn with another hero, you may immediately reveal the X Order Marker on this card and take a turn with Rocket Raccoon. If you do, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

B. I HAVE A PLAN
Once per round, if all of your Order Markers are placed on Unique Hero cards you control, and at least one Order Marker is placed on this card, then after revealing a numbered Order Marker on any card you control, you may choose not to take a turn with that figure. If you do, you may instead have every card that has a revealed Order Marker on their card make one attack, and every card that has an unrevealed Order Marker on their card may move. Figures may only act once with this power, you may decide in which order to take those actions.

If you can see this, you can participate in the poll.
Old August 15th, 2018, 03:06 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I vote B.

A is too limited and comes off more like a Sidekick power rather than someone jumping in and taking initiative on how things are done as the power name suggests.
Old August 15th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, B is very cool. Lots of strategy there.
Old August 15th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, gotta go B.

I think I was more into A back when you were first workshopping the design, but in the light of the faction having some more sidekick options now, I like doing something a little different and going with B.
Old August 15th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

A's a good sidekick power. B is having a crazy plan. I vote beta.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 15th, 2018, 03:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I worry a bit that B will come in too strong for the intended cost range, but think it’s worth exploring.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 15th, 2018, 03:46 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'd honestly be inclined to make B a once per game thing - I don't really see Rocket as the type to come up with more than one 'all in chaps' crazy plan per battle.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 15th, 2018, 03:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I worry a bit that B will come in too strong for the intended cost range, but think it’s worth exploring.
I'm in this camp...I think it's really cool...but I'm worried that it's too strong. But that's only because it's new and never been explored. I'd be interested to see how it goes.

B

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 15th, 2018, 04:15 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Definitely option B, it's far more interesting to me.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 15th, 2018, 04:41 PM
C3G Landlord

So B looks like it is going to win in a landslide. That is what we can go into testing with then, if it proves too strong we can address that as we go along.

I propose Rocket Raccoon II for Initial Playtest.

YK - yea
Arkham - yea
Ronin - yea
Spidey'tilIdie - yea
Scapemage - yea
japes - yea
Johnny139 - yea

Tornado - yea

Last edited by Yodaking; August 18th, 2018 at 03:49 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library