Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 3rd, 2009, 09:43 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscapers (the people) as Heroscape Heroes

Tubafication
Jandar
Unique "Hero"
Human

Medium 4
Pushovery
Attack 2
Defense 5
Life 2
Move 5

Peace Maker
Only units from Utgar may attack Tubafication and Tubafication may only attack units from Utgar.

Haxored
After revealing your order marker for Tubafication, you may then view your one of your opponents order markers and rearange them however you want.

Points, I don't know, probably 70.

Well about the card. I am not sure about you people, but from people I know personally, there is absolutely nobody who dislikes me and I never pick a side on a fight, so that is the peacemaker. The pushovery is because I am somewhat a pushover which is why I am a peacemaker also. The haxored is because I am literate in computers.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 10:01 PM
Aargh! Pranked again!

JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hmmm...

JoutnFAN77
Ullar

Half-Giant
Unique Hero
Nerd
Humorous
Medium 6

Life 7
Range 1
Move 5
Attack 2
Def 7

Anger Smash 6.

Every time JoutnFAN77 is wounded add one anger marker to the card. Each anger marker adds one attack to JoutnFAN77's attack. For every anger marker on JFAN decrease his defence by one.

Joutn's Fan

When JoutnFAN77 is adjacent to Jotun he takes one wound for having a horribly misspelled name. One anger marker is added because JoutnFAN77 is frustrated at his name.

RP special

If Jotun is not drafted then JFAN can chose to become half Jotun including all special abilities. All of JoutnFAN77's other specials are null. This is only active for two turns then destroy this card.

Points 215.

Wow that was fun.

JFAN is... waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
Old June 3rd, 2009, 10:13 PM
Aargh! Pranked again!

JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry for the double post but a few days ago I was making a card of Elffy.

the Specials are

Elffy's Humor

When Adjacent to an enemy unit roll the 20 sided dice; 10-14 the defending unit takes one damage, 15-19 the unit takes two wounds, 20 the unit takes four wounds.

Becoming a Woman
If Heroscape Elffy is adjacent to any female human or elf on your team, increase his attack and defence by two.

Arkmering it up

When Heroscape Elffy is adjacent increase Arkmer's attack by one.

Last edited by JoutnFAN77; June 3rd, 2009 at 10:20 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 10:37 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post
Imagine the damage wrought by Elffy's Squeaky Voice Special Attack: Roll the D20. If you roll a 1 or higher, your opponent goes deaf.
What the hell?
Recalling a particular episode of Scapetalk...
Old June 3rd, 2009, 10:45 PM
Aargh! Pranked again!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
Imagine the damage wrought by Elffy's Squeaky Voice Special Attack: Roll the D20. If you roll a 1 or higher, your opponent goes deaf.
What the hell?
Recalling a particular episode of Scapetalk...

I thought about adding the Squeaky Voice special when editing the card just a few minutes before I posted it but Elffy said he'd kill me... so I guess it could be part of his Elffy's Humor Power.

Old June 4th, 2009, 06:52 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker

I'm a scientist by day who plays lots of paintball and knows Kung Fu

With board games and killing zombies as my extra hobbies

Plus I drink alot and I am anal retentive.

Someone make me a card worthy of the interweb tubes
Old June 5th, 2009, 03:52 PM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart

Lets try this Skeletor:

Skeletor
human
unique hero
Undead Hunter
Disciplined
Meduim 5

Life 4
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3

Undead Hatred
When attacking undead Skeletor rolls one additional attack die and undead enemies roll one less defense die

Kung Fu Kick
If Skeletor's attack causes a wound he may make one additional attack with one additional attack die.

Anal Retentive
If this figure is not perfectly centered on its space, Skeletor skips this turn trying to adjust figure JUST SO.
70 Points

Hows that?
Old June 5th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

How about this?

Skeletor
Aquilla
Human
Medium 5
Drunk

Life:5
Move:5
Range:1
Attack:3
Defense:6

Below the Belt
Special Attack. Roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 11-20, nothing happens. If you roll a 1-10, if the figure Skeletor is currently engaged with has order markers on it, those order markers are revealed and all turns on the figure are lost. This attack may be used whenever Skeletor is in Drunken Stumble.

Drunken Stumble
Before moving, Drunken Stumble may be activated once a round. In Drunken Stumble, Skeletors movement is reduced to 4. He is then untargetable by ranged attacks for that turn.

Slurred Roll
When Skeletor rolls attack dice while in Drunken Stumble, any dice that do not land on skulls may be rolled once more.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old June 5th, 2009, 05:56 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

How would someone make a card of a Heroscaper that is fairly new to the site?
*cough*

MegaSilver
Old June 5th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

Megasilver
Utgar
Human
Medium 5
Nooby
Unique Hero

Life:1
Move:4
Range:1
Attack:1
Defense:1

Lot o' Bonding

Megasilver Bonds with the Elite Onyx Vipers, Capuan Gladiators, and whatever other figures are named in his signature. He may only take a turn with one of them before taking his turn.

The Wrong Question
When posting a question, or answer to a question, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 1-19, the question is nooby, or the answer is wrong. If you roll a 20, Megasilver posts a very Intelligent question, or has a very intelligent answer to a question and gets rep.

Noobhive Defense
If Megasilver is standing next to another figure with a Nooby personality, add 3 to their defense.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old June 5th, 2009, 06:25 PM

Einar's_Strategist knows what's in an order marker Einar's_Strategist knows what's in an order marker

Hey hey, play nice "Oh ya! I'm Here". And Megasilver, does it look like you need to make a card? Even I didn't make one. Anyway, nice figures. (but if someone feels like making a card, be my guest).

"The way of War is
A Way of Deception" ~Sun Tzu's Art of War
The guidebook to life...
Old June 5th, 2009, 06:25 PM

Nathify is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Nathify: Ullar

Human
Unique hero
Rocker
Valiant
Medium 4

Life 4
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 2
Defense 3

Under athority:
Any figure taller than Nathify that is adjacent may roll the 20 sided die. If a 1-15 is rolled nothing happens if the other player gets a 16-19 he may immediatly take 1 turn with Nathify. If you roll a 20 you may immediatly take three turns with Nathify.

Things in life dissapoint you. Even heroscape...when you notice how light your wallet is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards