Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 11th, 2009, 12:16 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscapers Secret Santa 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
If you think you can only afford $20 then you probably shouldnt ask for stuff that costs $40...I used what I put on my list as a gage for what I would spend...and vice versa.
Good point...

-insert signature here-
Old November 11th, 2009, 01:18 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I originally toyed with the idea of closing the admissions prior to Thanksgiving. The intent was to (hopefully) allow people to take advantage of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.

I decided not to in the hopes of giving people more time to decide if they wnated to join in.

What do you guys think? Would it be better to close it off before Thanksgiving?

Old November 11th, 2009, 01:25 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Not a bad idea, and considering Thanksgiving is 2+ weeks away, that is a pretty good amount of time for folks to join. It's only 4 days earlier than your initial deadline.

Either way, no biggie.

EDIT: Shoot a PM to one of the Week at Scapers team, maybe we can get it on the front page.

-insert signature here-
Old November 11th, 2009, 04:11 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

Grr what if we don't want anything/need anything. I hate the holidays for this very reason. I can never think of anything I need. None the less sending pm now.
Old November 11th, 2009, 05:45 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Are we shipping within our respective country, or is it all random?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old November 11th, 2009, 05:47 PM

I shipped across the northern border last year.

-insert signature here-
Old November 11th, 2009, 06:50 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm not sure what to do in that regard... I certainly don't want exclude anyone based on their contry of origin, but it may happen that there are international shipping costs involved.

I will do my best to match people in the same country where possible, or find another equitable way to off-set the costs.

Old November 11th, 2009, 07:08 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
I'm not sure what to do in that regard... I certainly don't want exclude anyone based on their contry of origin, but it may happen that there are international shipping costs involved.

I will do my best to match people in the same country where possible, or find another equitable way to off-set the costs.
Kinda crummy Ole Saint Nick has to get hit up by customs though I am kinda leaning on North America only.
Old November 11th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Double post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!

Last edited by EternalThanos86; November 12th, 2009 at 10:19 PM.
Old November 11th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I'd love to do it, but I don't know if I'd be able to find anything on anywish list without ordering it online. The stores around here can be pretty limited...
Unless you stop by the Appleton, Oshkosh or Fond Du Lac hobby gaming stores (Chimera and/or House of Heroes), in which case you could stop by the ET household for a quick game or three of 'Scape. Nothing holiday shopping and 'Scape to make a trip great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old November 12th, 2009, 01:39 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I'd love to do it, but I don't know if I'd be able to find anything on anywish list without ordering it online. The stores around here can be pretty limited...
Unless you stop by the Appleton, Oshkosh or Fond Du Lac hobby gaming stores (Chimera and/or House of Heroes), in which case you could stop by the ET household for a quick game or three of 'Scape. Nothing holiday shopping and 'Scape to make a trip great!
Hmm.... Possible, but I think Chicago is a little out of the way of Appleton.
Old November 12th, 2009, 01:41 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Not a bad idea, and considering Thanksgiving is 2+ weeks away, that is a pretty good amount of time for folks to join. It's only 4 days earlier than your initial deadline.

Either way, no biggie.

EDIT: Shoot a PM to one of the Week at Scapers team, maybe we can get it on the front page.
Consider it done.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online