Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old January 28th, 2009, 10:32 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: A_Train's Pictured Battle Reports / Predict the Victor

To make it easier for your table updates, A Train, I'll post my current score every time I predict. Like,

Current Score:
Predictions: 7
Right: 4

As for this match, I'm voting A Train again. Block Minions with Sentinels and have 4th Mass shoot at everything.
Old January 28th, 2009, 10:35 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good idea, Cleon! 13-7 now.
Old January 28th, 2009, 10:39 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Good idea, Cleon! 13-7 now.
Thanks Heroscape Elffy, yeah it would work out much easier for ya, A Train, if like everyone posted their Prediction count and Right count. I guess Prediction-Right, like how Heroscape Elffy posted it, or you could post it like how I did it - Prediction: ; Right: .

Old January 28th, 2009, 10:39 PM

Lichspawn9 Woo who?

I'm going A_Train again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Dude. You epically DESTROYED him. I <3 you. Thats right. I less than 3 you.
Oh, and if you win this, I will >3 you. Yes, greater than 3. (But less than six. Don't wanna get too personal.)

Btw, 16 predictions to 8 correct. 50% ain't too bad. That's almost half.

The swift song of arrows and blades echoed throughout the forest as the forces of Ullar cut down their enimies.

Last edited by Lichspawn9; January 28th, 2009 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Just wanted to add my score.
Old January 28th, 2009, 10:57 PM

StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker

It looks like Brian will come out with the win this time.

Contend, O Lord, against those who contend against me;
Fight against those who fight against me. Psalm 35:1
Old January 28th, 2009, 10:57 PM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart

A_Train

DeadEye
Old January 28th, 2009, 11:02 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Brian ftw. I'm glad you beat his reign of terror, however! Congrats.
Old January 28th, 2009, 11:08 PM

pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker

Brian.
Simply because I fear and hate the 4th mass, and his army resembles a combination of the armies I have done well with in tournaments.
Old January 28th, 2009, 11:28 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Uck, his winnign streak finally ends when I vote for him...

I'll vote for A_Train

Cyprien will have problems surviving those 4th mass. Not to mention that sentinels get 4x2 defence, minions get 2x2 attack.

Here's a cool little thing I found while rumaging through the boards regarding proxies: Whenever your unit dies (lets say you los a blue coat) you then take that dead figure, and use it to replace a proxy unit (redocaot) still in your starting zone, or else where on the board. At the end of the match, the field should look like the actual unit was fighting the whole thing. I'm not sure if you do it already, but it's pretty cool.
Old January 28th, 2009, 11:45 PM

Hal0fan117 is surprisingly tart

2 guesses, 1 right >_>

I feel your pain Einar's Puppy. I blame Su-Bak-Na.

2013, Still alive.
Old January 29th, 2009, 01:39 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

A-Train again, although I'm not going to call an "easy win" like I did last time.
Old January 29th, 2009, 01:52 AM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

A_train.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports