Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 2nd, 2015, 06:46 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Honestly

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Yep thats why this change, since the original power was even harder to keep track of. This was killo's suggestion.
When working with a power that sometimes activates on defense dependent on what you previously did with offense, you're going to run into bookkeeping issues no matter what. I don't really have a great fix for you but it's gonna be a bit of a headache no matter what.

~Dysole, who could have also used inelegant
Old February 4th, 2015, 02:38 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Revised Warforged Cultists

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 5th, 2015, 04:51 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedilou View Post
One more for now ... (I don't want to get greedy).

Paladins of the Blessed Stone
(figures are the Paladins from Lion Army for the Confrontation Game by Rackham)

Human (Jandar)
Common 3-man squad
Paladins
Valiant

Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 3
Medium 5

*Righteous Strike
+1 attack against Undead and Demons

**Legendary Warriors 1 (like Legendary Creature for Asterios)
+1 defense against a normal attack from a small or medium squad figure

Cost 65
I found a picture of these figures. The squad would only need 3 of the 6.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002CSQVTM/?tag=toy-childs-20
Old February 5th, 2015, 04:56 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Any chance someone would be willing to do another card or two for me when they get a chance. (If you couldn't tell, I'm partial to using the Confrontation minis for customs).

Guards of the Lost Keep
(figures are the Guards from Lion Army from the Confrontation Game by Rackham)

Human (Einar)
Common 4-man squad
Soldiers
Disciplined

Move 4
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 4
Medium 5

*Engagement strike 16

** Heavy Shield
+1 defense against normal, ranged attacks

Cost 75
I found an image for these guys. A squad would only need 4 of the 8 depicted.

https://www.nobleknight.com/imagepag...s%20Unit%20Box
Old February 21st, 2015, 09:02 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Could someone make me an alternate "Ebon Armor" card using the Confrontation Lanham paladins? Only changes needed to be done to the original card are the image and hitzones.

Basic side as well if you'd be so kind.

Thanks in advance.
Old February 24th, 2015, 03:14 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy412 View Post
Could someone make me an alternate "Ebon Armor" card using the Confrontation Lanham paladins? Only changes needed to be done to the original card are the image and hitzones.

Basic side as well if you'd be so kind.

Thanks in advance.
I may be able to get to this later this week. I believe the Paladins came in a box of 3, but there are 4 figures for Ebon Armor. How do you want to handle the 4th figure?

Note: I don't have a good set of basic side card blanks. What I've got are lower resolution MS1 style.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old February 24th, 2015, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Any chance someone would be willing to do another card or two for me when they get a chance. (If you couldn't tell, I'm partial to using the Confrontation minis for customs).

Guards of the Lost Keep
(figures are the Guards from Lion Army from the Confrontation Game by Rackham)

Human (Einar)
Common 4-man squad
Soldiers
Disciplined

Move 4
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 4
Medium 5

*Engagement strike 16

** Heavy Shield
+1 defense against normal, ranged attacks

Cost 75
I found an image for these guys. A squad would only need 4 of the 8 depicted.

https://www.nobleknight.com/imagepag...s%20Unit%20Box
I may be able to get to this later this week. I have the figure images, just have to find the time to make the card.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old February 24th, 2015, 03:17 PM

Thanks, mac122. Your assistance is very much appreciated!
Old February 24th, 2015, 04:15 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I may be able to get to this later this week. I believe the Paladins came in a box of 3, but there are 4 figures for Ebon Armor. How do you want to handle the 4th figure?

Note: I don't have a good set of basic side card blanks. What I've got are lower resolution MS1 style.
The paladins come in six figure boxes. No basic sided needed, I guess I was just getting greedy.
Old February 25th, 2015, 04:02 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I made the basic side in Hi-Res.

They are available in the coresponding style that I made for MSE, but also in my gallery of army cards (signature and here).

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old February 25th, 2015, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
I made the basic side in Hi-Res.

They are available in the coresponding style that I made for MSE, but also in my gallery of army cards (signature and here).
Awesome! I missed that update. I'll be downloading that.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 10th, 2015, 01:34 PM

Sorry, gang. Things got busy, and these completely slipped my mind.

I'm working on Buddy412's card now.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards