Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old September 4th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

That's convenient. Nice to know lava isn't all-powerful. Thanks Awesomeunleashed for the quick response!
Old September 6th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

Can any one help me with this question when some people post they have a (here) you click and it takes you to another site I want to know how to do that.

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old September 6th, 2012, 05:27 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Karasavidis View Post
Can any one help me with this question when some people post they have a (here) you click and it takes you to another site I want to know how to do that.
When you are composing your message, highlight the text that you want to be the link, then click on the little icon in the top bar that looks like a world with a chain (). Type or paste the URL of the page you want to link to in the field that pops up.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old September 7th, 2012, 12:28 AM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

not to dominate the forums page with my name on the top 3 threads, but I've seen some people get rid of one or 2 squad members to keep their army down to 24 hexes. Can you do this? What's more, if you still have points left, can you fill them with, say isamu to make 24 hexes?

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old September 7th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

The match parameters set the limits on starting hexes and points. If you field an army that is right on at the point level, but is over by a figure or two, you have to drop excess figures above the start zone limit - so yes, most people drop the necessary common squad figures.

If you are under the hex limit and under the point limit, then of course you can add figures to your army, as long as you stay at or under the max for each.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old September 7th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

So I have a question about using common squads

If I have say, 2 b-trons squads, and I have a turn with a card that already lost 1 b-tron, am I able to use any 4 b-trons, or does it have to be the ones on the specific card?
Old September 7th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post

If I have say, 2 b-trons squads, and I have a turn with a card that already lost 1 b-tron, am I able to use any 4 b-trons, or does it have to be the ones on the specific card?
You can always use the amount pictured on the card, as long as you have at least that many figures left. Most people only use one card for all of thier common squads of the same type, to save space. You only need to keep track of which card is for which figure with Uncommon Heroes.

Old September 7th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post

You can always use the amount pictured on the card, as long as you have at least that many figures left. Most people only use one card for all of thier common squads of the same type, to save space. You only need to keep track of which card is for which figure with Uncommon Heroes.
ahh, ok. thanks for the quick response!
Old September 7th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Not a n00b

Sorry, another question

How do you make a trade list?
Old September 7th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

First of all, in case you didn't understand, it doesn't matter which sculpt you use with your common squads. Treat them as identical sculpts.

Second of all, to answer your new question, I think you're looking for an answer that has a couple steps:

1. Find the trade thread. I'll link it momentarily, unless someone beats me to it.

2. Post your trade proposal in it.

There. Now you have a trade list.

I think you might be asking how to get it in your signature block, which is a bit more tricky.

3. At the top of the page click the link to your control panel.

4. Click "Edit signature," on the left hand side.

Now you can put something in your signature block. To put a link to a particular post...

5. Right click either the or the "#1422" number in the top right corner of your trade post. I have no idea what the number would be, but it will be the pound sign followed by a number. Go ahead and experiment by left clicking on them to see the difference.

6. After right clicking, select "Copy link address."

7. Now, when you're creating a post or editing your signature block, you can highlight one of the words and then left click the .

8. A pop up window will ask you for the target link.

9. Paste the link from Step 5.

I think that's it. Is that what you wanted to know?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 7th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Not a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
First of all, in case you didn't understand, it doesn't matter which sculpt you use with your common squads. Treat them as identical sculpts.

Second of all, to answer your new question, I think you're looking for an answer that has a couple steps:

1. Find the trade thread. I'll link it momentarily, unless someone beats me to it.

2. Post your trade proposal in it.

There. Now you have a trade list.

I think you might be asking how to get it in your signature block, which is a bit more tricky.

3. At the top of the page click the link to your control panel.

4. Click "Edit signature," on the left hand side.

Now you can put something in your signature block. To put a link to a particular post...

5. Right click either the or the "#1422" number in the top right corner of your trade post. I have no idea what the number would be, but it will be the pound sign followed by a number. Go ahead and experiment by left clicking on them to see the difference.

6. After right clicking, select "Copy link address."

7. Now, when you're creating a post or editing your signature block, you can highlight one of the words and then left click the .

8. A pop up window will ask you for the target link.

9. Paste the link from Step 5.

I think that's it. Is that what you wanted to know?
Yes, thanks for the info i think i've figured out how to set it up now

Last edited by Dunedain; September 7th, 2012 at 05:29 PM.
Old September 7th, 2012, 07:29 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@n00b: For more tips on maximizing your signature check out this blog entry.

Here's the index of my other Forum Tips & Tricks for your reading pleasure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's