Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old February 11th, 2009, 09:53 AM

Patricula is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: O-H! (i-o!) (newbie, too)

Cleveland West Side here!

There are several 'Scapers who call Gamer's Haven (http://screamingdragon.com/) home.

I'm there just about every Saturday. We usually play Monsterpocalypse or Hordes/Warmachine in the morning and then HS or board games in the afternoon.

Hope to see you there!

~ 1 RotV, 2 SotM, 2 TJ, 1 RttFF ~
Old February 11th, 2009, 10:20 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricula View Post
Cleveland West Side here!

There are several 'Scapers who call Gamer's Haven (http://screamingdragon.com/) home.

I'm there just about every Saturday. We usually play Monsterpocalypse or Hordes/Warmachine in the morning and then HS or board games in the afternoon.

Hope to see you there!
You should check out this Tournament in Lorain, OH - we're always looking for more 'Scapers!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old February 11th, 2009, 10:24 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Patricula, we'd love to have you. And it's not that far for you. Others are coming from much farther out. Plus I'm brining my big box of customs for trading!
Old February 16th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

so do you get more scaping in when it is cold out?

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old April 20th, 2009, 07:39 PM

Fracture Woo who?

I'm from Columbus, so where do you other Columbus types get together to play? I've never once seen or heard of anyone on here even talk about getting together in anywhere but Dayton or other places that aren't Columbus.
Old April 20th, 2009, 10:17 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture View Post
I'm from Columbus, so where do you other Columbus types get together to play? I've never once seen or heard of anyone on here even talk about getting together in anywhere but Dayton or other places that aren't Columbus.
Youngstown's only 3 hours away - come scape with us!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old April 20th, 2009, 11:08 PM

Fracture Woo who?

Too far for me.
Old April 28th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Nobody in Columbus, really, but I go through there constantly and the shelves are generally bare. Someone's out there....unless it's you!

I'm down in Cincy, and we have a large contingent here. If you get a hankering for beer and games, that's the spot. Dayton is, by far, the center of the Heroscape universe, and I personally know of at least 30 people that play there. I actually go up to see Outforblood from time to time at his place, seeing as our hours align perfectly.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old April 29th, 2009, 10:35 PM

Jedijoe9 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture View Post
Hey Fracture. There is a group of five of us that play Heroscape at Ravenstone games in Columbus as much as we can. We're all originally from Columbus but going to school in different areas. When we meet up during breaks we'll play 3-5 nights in a week.

Summer is coming up and most of us are working at camps of some sort, but there has been talk of Saturday night gaming on our off night. If you're interested, let me know and I'll keep in touch.

Currently investing way to much time for a college student in: nerfing, heroscape, and urban exploration.

Soon moving to Greensburg, PA. 'Scape there? Let me know
Old June 4th, 2009, 11:28 PM

Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
so do you get more scaping in when it is cold out?
Yes, and i needed the practice after you handed me one twice at gencon.

Old June 17th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

So, is there anyone in Northern KY (Florence, Union, Independence, Alexandria, Hebron....) that plays scape?

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old June 20th, 2009, 04:44 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker

Anyone near Springfield or Yellow Springs?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers