Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old February 27th, 2016, 11:46 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdet View Post
Where are the download links for Lando and the Jabba Palace expansion? I kept reloading the pages, but they never appeared.
The should all be in here. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=48770

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 27th, 2016, 11:51 AM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

Thanks, but that's where I went. I clicked on the Lando holocron, and there was no link. It says 'PDF', but there is no link. it's the same for the Jabba's Palace ones as well.

Jdet is a MacDirk Warrior...
in the Garden of Horror...
Old February 27th, 2016, 11:56 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Jdet, have you tried the X2 card printer app, I know for a fact that they are all in there. heres a link
http://www.heroscapers.com/xorlof/cardprint/
This app is really easy to use and works great.

Old February 27th, 2016, 12:05 PM

Ok, thanks!

Old March 25th, 2016, 04:10 AM

This is a blog I read regularly, and he has an interesting overview of The Force Awakens. What do you guys think? http://byzantiumshores.blogspot.co.u...pisode-iv.html

Old March 30th, 2016, 12:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK I may have some expendable cash coming in and was curious to know...

If you were starting from zero and had no painting skills how would you go about finding a good deal for lots of the common mini's?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 30th, 2016, 01:17 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
OK I may have some expendable cash coming in and was curious to know...

If you were starting from zero and had no painting skills how would you go about finding a good deal for lots of the common mini's?
Have you checked @mac122 's trade thread. He sells a lot of starwars minis for a good deal. Also, I would check on sw mini lots on ebay. I use my Imperial assault figures for Hoss and my Hoss figures for more imperial assault figures. But, they come unpainted.

Old March 30th, 2016, 01:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I would say e-bay or something similar where you can pick up someones collection that they no longer want. The blind purchase format lead to most collectors of the old game having a bunch of the common soldier type figures that could get expensive trying to buy one at a time from T&T or Coolstuff. Buying a medium sized lot should also net you some of the HoSS heroes as well as the HoSS squads, but then you will also end up with some minis that won't ever be turned into HoSS cards.
Old March 31st, 2016, 03:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Anyone else watching Star Wars Rebels? Last nights season finale was one of the better episodes they have made. Jedi, Sith, & Inquisitors everywhere with several deaths and a potentially permanent injury. I just wish every 'death' was clearly shown so we can rule out them suddenly popping back up in a future episode.
Old March 31st, 2016, 04:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Anyone else watching Star Wars Rebels? Last nights season finale was one of the better episodes they have made. Jedi, Sith, & Inquisitors everywhere with several deaths and a potentially permanent injury. I just wish every 'death' was clearly shown so we can rule out them suddenly popping back up in a future episode.
It would jump it up in rating from Y7 to PG though and Disney wouldn't want that.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 31st, 2016, 04:12 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, loved the Rebels finale. Easily their best episode yet!

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 31st, 2016, 04:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah that was a great line Johnny. Japes I don't need to see blood and gore here. They clearly indicated that two characters went down without resorting to that in the show, but then two other characters are left with ambiguous endings.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape