Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old December 3rd, 2008, 05:57 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A_Train's Pictured Battle Reports / Predict the Victor

I'll vote New Guy and A_Train. Isamu will probably provide problems though....

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old December 3rd, 2008, 07:28 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here are the updated tables. I seem to garnish a lot of the votes when I lose, but have none of them when I win.
Sorry!
I'd also like to point out that the Player Stats table, isn't for bragging rights among those of us playing, but just to give you guys some background info when making your choices. It also helps dispel rumours that I outskill my opponents, when clearly I lose about as much as I win. (Though not in singles matches, )

Old December 3rd, 2008, 07:48 PM

roostertail9000 is surprisingly tart

...My vote goes to Brian and Paul

Boise ID Scaper
Old December 3rd, 2008, 08:21 PM
Warning! Reading my posts may make you smarter

mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
And NewGuy and Brian win.
Gah... A_Train, why, oh, why didn't you advance your Roborats ahead of your Redcoats? Their army had NO range, save for Kaemon Awa...

The 10th should have murdered the Groks, let alone the MacDirks behind a Roborat screen... Paul played well IMO, and you guys worked well together i.e. tying up and killing both Charos and Kaemon Awa was solid; teaming up on Cyprien and Ne-Gok-Sa with Syv and Drake was good too. Nonetheless, A_Train seemed to take unecessary losses, and given how close the game was at the end, this could have been a deciding factor. Finally, I have to hand it to Brian who made the most of Alastair.

The Upcoming Match:
I think Brian and Paul have pretty cool armies. Nonetheless, A_Train and Newguy have a ton of can openers plus the famed Finn-Theracus bomb. Hopefully we'll see a start zone rush from Theracus carrying Finn, followed by putting his spirit on Zetacron. Looks like a good game.

A_Train and Newguy ftw.

Last edited by mccombju; December 4th, 2008 at 01:11 AM.
Old December 3rd, 2008, 10:43 PM

jameswards16 is surprisingly tart

Brian and Paul!

-- James
Old December 3rd, 2008, 10:47 PM

Red_Sox_1 is surprisingly tart

Brian and Paul.
Old December 3rd, 2008, 11:48 PM

0ros is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Lets go with A_train and newguy.
Old December 4th, 2008, 08:23 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

New Guy and A_Train ftw.

In the opposing army the TSA only have one squad's worth. They probably won't be able to do anything. And that Army Doesn't help Su Bak Na at all. And let's not forget Stingers > most everything
Old December 4th, 2008, 11:04 AM

New_Guy is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscape_floozy View Post
That Battle report didn't have that warming feeling the past ones have had. The armies were too random, it seems like there is always someone who just wants to win for this thread so they take the biggerst bangers they can get for their amount of points, causing other people to get off their routine to try and counter rather then stick with there original thoughts.

We need some good battles with strategy not just who can kill who the fastest.
I would like some further explination to the above...I am not sure who this Floozy is referring to...and why?
Old December 4th, 2008, 11:13 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

A-Train is my pick to win this game.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.

Last edited by Land-based AE; December 4th, 2008 at 03:10 PM.
Old December 4th, 2008, 01:21 PM

heroscape_floozy Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy View Post
Quote:
That Battle report didn't have that warming feeling the past ones have had. The armies were too random, it seems like there is always someone who just wants to win for this thread so they take the biggerst bangers they can get for their amount of points, causing other people to get off their routine to try and counter rather then stick with there original thoughts.

I would like some further explination to the above...I am not sure who this Floozy is referring to...and why?

I am not referring to anyone specific for every game. I'm just saying that when I play heroscape with some of my friends its more fun when you have close games, it takes more skill and strategy. But when I pick first and take 4 squads of ashiguru I prefer for my opponent to see the type of game I want to play and takes squads as well...not zelrig. When we are playing for fun its better time to brush up on our skills.

Us fans want interesting matches with close battles, not a game over in 10 minutes cause zelrig and braxas took out 5-6 squads of ashiguru. Most of the time thats easily predicted before the complete battle report is up.

Heroscape - A friend made me do it....now im hooked.
Old December 4th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Warning! Reading my posts may make you smarter

mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy View Post
Quote:

I don't know... I think New Guy's army of

Cyprien - 150
Sonya - 45
Ne-Gok-Sa - 90
Groks x2 - 260

was carefully chosen and had good synergies. Likewise, most other armies in that game looked like they had some nice synergies. Obviously, any of those armies could be optimized, but they seem like pretty decent draft choices. Just my .

It does become much more difficult to predict a winner when armies appear more haphazard, though. Also, there are times when you feel that one army could/should easily be victorious, but that outcome depends most heavily on the deployment of troops and not just the power built into the army cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports