Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old December 15th, 2023, 12:18 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff) (Avengers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Have we ever ruled that qhen a power says “take those wounds” it really means “take an identical amount of wounds that are inflicted by this ability instead of the original source?” It seems like a smart thing to do, but I don’t know if we’ve ever bit the bullet.

When a card tells you to do X but then wants you to pretend that Thing Y is what’s telling you to do X, that’s where stuff starts to get messy.
you lost me.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 15th, 2023, 04:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That’s why I wanted to see how Moon Knight is worded, to see if he’s taking the wounds from the attack or from his own ability

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 15th, 2023, 05:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Have we ever ruled that qhen a power says “take those wounds” it really means “take an identical amount of wounds that are inflicted by this ability instead of the original source?” It seems like a smart thing to do, but I don’t know if we’ve ever bit the bullet.

When a card tells you to do X but then wants you to pretend that Thing Y is what’s telling you to do X, that’s where stuff starts to get messy.
you lost me.
It’s the same concern that I have with the IJL d20 stuff - it’s creating 2 “sources” for the same action. So if a figure says:
Quote:
When Moon Knight receives 1+ wounds from an ability on his card…
…or…
Quote:
When Moon Knight receives 1+ wounds from an attack…
…it’s really unclear which one would trigger, or even possibly both? The ability text on MK’s power imply the wounds came from the “source” of the attack and are “shunted” over to MK, but does that count as an ability inflicting wounds?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That’s why I wanted to see how Moon Knight is worded, to see if he’s taking the wounds from the attack or from his own ability
It’s written that MK eats the wound from the attack.
Old December 15th, 2023, 05:37 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, now that I'm not phone posting ...

Quote:
AUDACIOUS AVENGER
If an enemy would inflict 1+ wounds on an adjacent ally in the Avengers faction, you may instead have Moon Knight take those wounds.
Hmm, yeah, I think that sits in pretty vague territory in terms of whether the "official" source of the wounds is the thing that would inflict them initially or the Audacious Avenger ability.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 28th, 2023, 05:21 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Probably much cleaner to have the wounds inflicted by AA but I do think the original intent was more him just taking the original wounds.
Old December 29th, 2023, 10:07 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is an update needed here?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 29th, 2023, 11:17 AM

Maybe something like this if it matches the intent?

AUDACIOUS AVENGER
If an enemy would inflict 1+ wounds on an adjacent ally in the Avengers faction, you may have that enemy inflict those wounds on Moon Knight instead.

Old January 30th, 2024, 08:55 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I believe that's the intent, yeah. Would eliminate Quicksilver's damage dice against himself at least. I think that's what sparked this?
Old February 14th, 2024, 09:58 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

2024-02-14 SWIFT AVENGER: Does not roll damage dice against himself, instead takes 1 wound, no longer has potential to wound enemy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database