Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 4th, 2018, 01:31 PM

Ansgar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
List of pieces in master set available?

Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to get my version of Heroscape back together and I have a problem with knowing if it is complete. I only have the plastic pieces left and all of the papers are gone so I have no way of finding out by myself. So that's why I'm hoping that someone here has a list of the pieces contained in the first master set. Additionaly I'm wondering if there is a way of printing out the paper stuff from the set. So far I was only able to find a PDF of the manual.

Thanks in advance
Old March 4th, 2018, 02:28 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: List of pieces in master set available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansgar View Post
Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to get my version of Heroscape back together and I have a problem with knowing if it is complete. I only have the plastic pieces left and all of the papers are gone so I have no way of finding out by myself. So that's why I'm hoping that someone here has a list of the pieces contained in the first master set. Additionaly I'm wondering if there is a way of printing out the paper stuff from the set. So far I was only able to find a PDF of the manual.

Thanks in advance
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...=13259&page=12

The first post second spoiler shows the tile count. Welcome to the site.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Last edited by itsbuzzi; March 4th, 2018 at 02:29 PM. Reason: misspelling
Old March 4th, 2018, 02:35 PM

Thanks a lot, that really helps. It seems like I have all tiles and figures. The manual and unit cards I wil print out. Now I found some stuff that wasn't mentioned in the thread. I have a white dice that has blue and red symbols on it. Does that belong to the set? Also, is there anything else that I'm missing or do I have all pieces covered?
Old March 4th, 2018, 03:18 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

The white dice with the symbols are the combat dice that you'll roll when attacking or defending with figures. You should have several of them, but they can be proxied easily by just assigning the symbols to different numbers on a normal six-sided die.

You can find the rules for how to play right here, which should make everything clearer and list out all the pieces included in the first Master Set. Off the top of my head, you'll also need Order Markers and some kind of counter to keep track of the life that each unit has (simple coins can do this).
Old March 4th, 2018, 05:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Another idea would be to go to this thread (Rulebooks and FAQ - PDF) . You can download a scan of the original rule books and print them off. I believe they have a full list of all contents.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 15th, 2018, 08:58 AM

Thanks again for all the replies. Over the last days I was able to get most of the set back together. However, there are supposed to be 16 Order Markers, a Round Marker and a Grenade Marker in it. I did find some greyish markers which I assume are the Wound Markers. So what exactly are the other ones I mentioned? I couldn‘t find any pictures of those so I‘m wondering if anyone could take one and post it here.

Thanks
Old March 15th, 2018, 10:14 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Thanks again for all the replies. Over the last days I was able to get most of the set back together. However, there are supposed to be 16 Order Markers, a Round Marker and a Grenade Marker in it. I did find some greyish markers which I assume are the Wound Markers. So what exactly are the other ones I mentioned? I couldn‘t find any pictures of those so I‘m wondering if anyone could take one and post it here.

Thanks
I do not have any of the items on hand at the moment but I did take a picture of Order Markers as you can see here. Your set used the blueish ones.

As for round markers and the grenade marker they should be identical to wound markers except the round marker is black and the grenade marker is white with a sticker on the bottom inside of it.

I thought Auggie's Games had a better picture but here you can see the round and grenade marker with wound markers you should have. You can also see more of the Order Markers from this website as well.

Old March 16th, 2018, 05:53 AM

Well, now I have yet another problem. In order to properly recreate the unit cards I need both sides, but for pretty much every unit I‘m only able to find the side which shows the stats. Is there any place where I can download scans of both sides?
Old March 16th, 2018, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Well, now I have yet another problem. In order to properly recreate the unit cards I need both sides, but for pretty much every unit I‘m only able to find the side which shows the stats. Is there any place where I can download scans of both sides?
I personally do not know if there are, there was a project to get the scans done, and I was to do them, but I did not know which units needed to be scanned. You can either PM me or list the scans you need here and I can somehow get them to you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion