Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 18th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Heroscape in Hasbro Shop At Home

I recieved today a Hasbro Shop At Home catalog(sent without me wanting it). I found that Heroscape was the first of the games, and that it showed Orm's Return and RttFF along with SotM and the new sets. Anyway, this seems like a positive thing.
Old November 18th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape in Hasbro Shop At Home

New Hasbro Catalog - Nice Heroscape page
Old November 18th, 2008, 04:18 PM

Kobu knows what's in an order marker Kobu knows what's in an order marker

That must be a different catalog. Heroscape is about halfway in in the catalog I got.
Old November 18th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It is halfway through, just the first game. (Green section)

And sorry I repeated what that other topic said. I should have checked more thoroughly before creating this topic.
Old November 18th, 2008, 05:19 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

Yes i also got this Toy magazine. Its not the 2 page huge spread like the other but its still a full page featuring all the current stuff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News