Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 17th, 2022, 10:38 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: ninthdoc's Getting Out of This Country Sale

Miss you, ninthdoc. You are the best. I hope this move is exactly what you need.

Wish you all the best!
Old August 17th, 2022, 10:52 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc View Post
That's not who contacted me unless the person is using multiple accounts (a problem that we used to run into.) I understand the frustration at folks like that and I believe that I'm asking at below market price. I'm looking to sell my stuff quick and I'm happy for it to be going to others who will love it like I did.
I'm not saying that is AllThingsHeroscape, but I will say that the community has discovered he has made multiple ebay accounts to dodge being blocked by sellers. He does not have a good name here so I wouldn't be surprised if that carried over here.

Quote:
Sorry to be all gushy, guys, age mellows you and I've discovered what's important in the past several years. I still play MTG in paper and MTGA online (a lot), but I just don't have time or space to play miniatures or board games anymore. Magic is just easier for me to get to and it only took me 8 years to get decent at the game (I've been playing for 10 years.) (Jesus, how do you do smileys on this new forum???) Envision a laughing until you cry smiley here.
Totally understand that. I'm a lifelong Magic player. Game is a blast.

Quote:
I'll accept any help that I can get. My stuff is somewhat scattered between two garages and my apartment. I'm getting up in the morning while it's still cool and starting the organization work. I'll keep everyone updated. I'm not looking to make a mint, but it would be nice. Haha
That's good to hear because my offer to help was completely serious - please don't hesitate to reach out!
Old August 17th, 2022, 12:58 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

it has been some years doc. what prompted the move? and if I might ask, where ye moving to? while Im still in USA, I moved out of the dfw area 7 years ago and back to GA.

Cheers,
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old August 17th, 2022, 02:20 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

Guys, I had a small family thing go on last night. I'm getting a late start and I'm exhausted. I'm about to get moving. I'll keep everyone updated. This is happening.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old August 17th, 2022, 02:29 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez View Post
it has been some years doc. what prompted the move? and if I might ask, where ye moving to? while Im still in USA, I moved out of the dfw area 7 years ago and back to GA.

Cheers,
Rod

Hey, man. Moving to The Philippines. I'm divorced for 6 years now. I met her online 4 years ago. She's real. We text and videochat every day. I've not met her in person and I've never been to The Philippines, but I can live comfortably on my pension there and I'm head over heels in love with her. I hate leaving my kids behind, but I'll always come back if they need me.

I know that I'm taking a huge risk and a giant leap of faith, but I firmly believe that this is not only the right move, but what I need to help start over. I found a comic shop in the major city that is about 30-45 minutes away from where she lives in the province (what Filipinos call a rural area). They play paper Magic there, unsanctioned since WotC does not support the game there, I'll join in there. I may be able to have enough funds to open my own shop to compete with them, Who knows? I might get everything that I've ever wanted.

Old August 17th, 2022, 02:36 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

Hey ninthdoc, I remember you from back in the day. I'm interested in the Codex hardcover book. I wrote on the Codex and don't have any of those articles or pdf's anymore. I'll PM you.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 17th, 2022, 02:40 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

sweet. Ive been divorced, married, divorced again, and married again.
my wife now is someone I've known since before my first marriage. I'm semi retired now(long story...and disabled), and sadly the pension I do have is another 20 yearsish from being able to claim it!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez View Post

Cheers,
Rod

Hey, man. Moving to The Philippines. I'm divorced for 6 years now. I met her online 4 years ago. She's real. We text and videochat every day. I've not met her in person and I've never been to The Philippines, but I can live comfortably on my pension there and I'm head over heels in love with her. I hate leaving my kids behind, but I'll always come back if they need me.

I know that I'm taking a huge risk and a giant leap of faith, but I firmly believe that this is not only the right move, but what I need to help start over. I found a comic shop in the major city that is about 30-45 minutes away from where she lives in the province (what Filipinos call a rural area). They play paper Magic there, unsanctioned since WotC does not support the game there, I'll join in there. I may be able to have enough funds to open my own shop to compete with them, Who knows? I might get everything that I've ever wanted.

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old August 17th, 2022, 03:29 PM

H0T_CHEESE is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Wow, that's quite the journey you're on right now! Haha. I've been in and out of the game quite a bit, but have never really been active in the community. Mainly just my local play group. I get what it's like to go through so many changes in life, especially the burden of moving.

I sent you a PM, would really be interested in just the one copy of the set I mentioned, but also curious on what figure expansions you have.

PS fellow MTG player, would gladly toss in some cards to trade towards any sets/figures
Old August 17th, 2022, 04:15 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I'm sorry to see you go, though you haven't been active in forever.

Ninthdoc is a legend of this site, for the many who don't know. There was a time when he went above and beyond to help another 'Scaper address a frightening personal matter.

Safe travels, old friend. I'm sorry we never quite crossed paths at GenCon. I think your last year was the year before our first year.

As for the "allthingsheroscape" business, I imagine an admin has contacted you already with the alias that we believe he was using recently. Obviously you can sell to him, as others have said, but there are people here who will provide the same service - buy the lot, parcel it out, resell - without the 3x markup. Up to you, of course, and you will have to weigh the offers you get.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 17th, 2022, 04:28 PM
ATF Agent

Guys when I was working in the garage today (in the heat, man I must love you guys, or maybe it's just the money ) I found a bunch of unit cards I know exactly where the miniatures are. I don't know how many of the RotV miniatures that I will have available, my ex made me get rid of a lot of extras when we were still married. I'm mega pissed off about that. I'll keep digging. I got about 2/3 of my terrain into the apartment before the heat got to me. I'll sent a photo so you can get an idea of it. As I said, I'm keeping the majority of it. NWOJedi is also interested in some things. I still talk to him from time to time.

Old August 17th, 2022, 04:34 PM
ATF Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I'm sorry to see you go, though you haven't been active in forever.

Ninthdoc is a legend of this site, for the many who don't know. There was a time when he went above and beyond to help another 'Scaper address a frightening personal matter.

Safe travels, old friend. I'm sorry we never quite crossed paths at GenCon. I think your last year was the year before our first year.

As for the "allthingsheroscape" business, I imagine an admin has contacted you already with the alias that we believe he was using recently. Obviously you can sell to him, as others have said, but there are people here who will provide the same service - buy the lot, parcel it out, resell - without the 3x markup. Up to you, of course, and you will have to weigh the offers you get.

Thank you for your kind words, old friend. I have worked to get the GenCon promos into community hands when I was active. I think I used to sell them for like $10 here back in the day. I won't lie, I might have sold one on eBay each year, but I came back with something like 10 of them each year that I gave out. I'm beginning to sort here and I'll be posting my progress tonight in the first post. I still have to take my daughter to work and pick her up, some small errands. My daughter does not drive yet.

Old August 17th, 2022, 04:40 PM
ATF Agent

It took me two shots because of how tall the stacks are. Please forgive the McDonald's wrapper on the floor. I'm a junk food junkie and a ****ty housekeeper.

That is about 2/3 of my terrain only. Most of those containers are at 100 perent capacity.

Last edited by ninthdoc; August 17th, 2022 at 04:43 PM. Reason: addendum

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades